• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I'm really frustrated with multiple things right now and I really want to interrupt my break with one light stone but I probably shouldn't. It'll probably be a lot more rewarding to go 2 full weeks.

so i going to rub this hash into some wax and see how it smokes.

Really? Like actual candle wax?
Sorry if I've missed some hotoffthepress new lingo
I haven't even smoked hash for years & stumbled into this thread by accident, but if you mean actual wax, then it will smoke terribly I'm afraid & be disgusting

Last edited:
Really? Like actual candle wax?
Sorry if I've missed some hotoffthepress new lingo
I haven't even smoked hash for years & stumbled into this thread by accident, but if you mean actual wax, then it will smoke terribly I'm afraid & be disgusting

This kind of overplays the dangers associated and the prices are outdated, but it'll let ya know what's meant by wax.

well it smoked very well, im glad it wasnt candle wax as well. now i just need to figure out a way to get afew hours of sleep before work tonite

though the pricing is very out of date in the video, its realy more comparably priced with flower today

To be perfectly honest I'm a firm believer that grow-to-grow variance accounts for different effects between strains more than the actual strain name means. But I have to ask anyway. What do you guys think is better for short term depression/stress treatment, as in like I had a really rough day or something bad happened and I need to get it off my mind. My choices at this dispensary I'm going to today are:

Skywalker OG, Bubblegum, Purple Hindu Kush, or Jack Herer (I know it's "sativa" but in reality it's 55% sativa 45% indica)

I'm leaning towards a quarter of Bubblegum and a quarter of Jack

Last edited:
I got exactly what I thought I might. Didn't even look at anything else, the Herer and Bg were beautiful, smelled great and fresh, at least considering they were $15 each out the door. They probably won't win any awards for most beautiful buds but they're a lot better than stuff I paid 3x as much for.

edit: Bubblegum knocked me on my ass holy fuck that was a mad sativa rush despite it being indica dominant. I feel like pretty much all weed is rushy at first the only difference is with sativa the comedown is less foggy/depressed.

Last edited:
bubblegum was my first named weed i tried as well as grew

happy 710 everyone!

What is 710 exactly? What does it have to do with anything? I keep hearing it but I don't see any direct connection to 420 so...?

well i just did a quick google search so i might be wrong but one of the first results points out 710 = oIL upside down
... further clarification oil most likey refers to bho or similar

yeah it's OIL upside down and backwards. it's similar to 420 but with a focus on concentrates/oil.

today is July 10th, thus 710

i'm celebrating today with some 87% sugar wax PHO called Pineapple Fields

Wow you gotta be pretty high to stretch that far for an excuse to buy, sell, and consume more weed lol... 710 -> OIL is a preeeeeeeetty big stretch.

710.jpg

truth be told, i haven't bought anything. this was just lying around. i also don't sell. lastly i have been consuming the same or less than average.

I hit it pretty hard today because I like to bring my tolerance back, when I have no tolerance my heart races and causes pretty bad anxiety and occasionally panic attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.