Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I did get these 2 grams today !! :D
2n157hv.jpg

20kdrnb.jpg

No test results this time :(

i like how herb is pretty in all forms :)

dabbers be sure to check this thread and do the study about concentrate use (it's not long)

Nice pics guys.

With all the pen talk I would just like to add that pens are not meant to be daily drivers. You end up with more maintenance than it's worth.

Steps to becoming a super concentrate head:

1. Use a pen
2. Use a dab rig with a torch
3. Use a dab rig with an enail

I just graduated to level 3, guys. It's party tiem.

Nice pics guys.

With all the pen talk I would just like to add that pens are not meant to be daily drivers. You end up with more maintenance than it's worth.

Steps to becoming a super concentrate head:

1. Use a pen
2. Use a dab rig with a torch
3. Use a dab rig with an enail

I just graduated to level 3, guys. It's party tiem.

Nice what brand of enail did you go with?

I agree that vape pens can get pretty costly to smoke on all the time, which is why I started smoking preloaded cartomoizers. Not only are they super low key and more akin to ejuice than plain wax in terms of taste and smell, they aren't that much more expensive than having to buy new cartomizers all the time and then spend time cleaning them out. for me it's worth the time.

Nice what brand of enail did you go with?

I agree that vape pens can get pretty costly to smoke on all the time, which is why I started smoking preloaded cartomoizers. Not only are they super low key and more akin to ejuice than plain wax in terms of taste and smell, they aren't that much more expensive than having to buy new cartomizers all the time and then spend time cleaning them out. for me it's worth the time.
It's all cheap off brand, however I'm using a couple different quartz buckets that fit the coil instead of Ti. I'm using this as something to use along side my torch nails, not to replace necessarily. It's also still being shipped but is suppose to be here by 420.

Would you say you use the preloaded cartomizers as your go to daily driver? That's cool if you can work that out. I can't find any that I can afford to use like that when I compare the THC amount mg to mg against my wax purchases the wax ends up being about half the price than the preloads are at best for me.

It's all cheap off brand, however I'm using a couple different quartz buckets that fit the coil instead of Ti. I'm using this as something to use along side my torch nails, not to replace necessarily. It's also still being shipped but is suppose to be here by 420.

Would you say you use the preloaded cartomizers as your go to daily driver? That's cool if you can work that out. I can't find any that I can afford to use like that when I compare the THC amount mg to mg against my wax purchases the wax ends up being about half the price than the preloads are at best for me.

They are hard to find but i have a friend that makes some so it works out ok for me.

I use it when I am on the go or just super lazy/busy. Nice when in public, I don't feel paranoid at all about smelling. Other than that, it's just really easy to use and super convenient. Not very economical unless used sparsely. If I am at home and I want to get super high I'll still just heat up the quartz rather than suck down a bunch of the pen.

Definitely not as strong as a dab but still stronger than weed. If I only use it when I "need" to, a gram will last me a week maybe longer. If it's my main means of getting high a gram might last a few days, maybe not even a full day depending on how frequent I smoke.

Been going through a lot of shit the past few days. My homie I've known since I was 12 or 13 just overdosed after being completely clean off heroin for a year and a half. He was hanging out with my buddies and I again the past few months since he wasn't sketchy to be around anymore, smoking lots of hash, gaining his weight back and looking healthier and happier than ever.

Last Saturday he got into a bad fight with his girlfriend, she left, and when she came back home the next day she found him dead. Not sure if it was an accidental overdose and he used whatever amount he used to do without tolerance, or intentionally did it because he was bummed out. Night before he wrote a post on facebook saying how much he loved his friends and family and what a great trip life has been, and it seemed kind of strange but he would post shit like this all the time so I don't know. Nothing in the news yet besides a report from the week before how there was 12 overdoses in our county in 4 days from a batch of heroin cut with fentanyl so maybe he just got a bad bag or something. Anyways I'm waiting for them to report it as intentional or not but even when that comes out, that doesn't guarantee anything. Who really knows besides him. That's what fucks with me most.

I'm only in my mid 20's and this is the 6th friend I've lost in the past 2 years. I'm too young to be burying my friends. Life is precious and that shit will take everything and your life from you quick. Not a matter of IF but a matter of when. If you or anyone you know has a problem I'd get that taken of ASAP if possible

Danky, really sorry to hear that man, bums me out to hear about another person being so reckless.

I don't know if anyone can say for certain in these types of cases due to the constant fluctuation of emotion seen in heroin users trying to get clean. Anyone trying to get clean from any drug can probably relate to a degree, but opiates seem to be extremely bitter for some reason, and another emotional trigger or burden may have sent him into a spiral and disconnected him from reality. Maybe it was just reckless abandonment, a mistake of carelessness.

I have a friend who I grew up with and have watched him battle with his h addiction for years. Lately they have gone to mainlining. He's already overdosed once before and now I am pretty sure he is back on it. I feel like with his constant switching between frequent use and infrequent use would make it very hard to really know where your tolerance is at until it's a little late. Being that there were 12 ODs in that last 4 days would make me think it was probably something more like that than an intentional one.

Yeah someone I knew recently had a fatal OD too. But it was the result of asthma complications + IV methamphetamine use, from what I understand, not heroin.

Opiate junkies eventually get to the point where they only have one response to hardships developing in their life, and that is to use. Forget everything and embrace the hazy void of heroin & live in the warm fog. I know first hand about that, I've slammed my fair share of dope. It's definitely an easy response to (what is in many cases) complex issues. Unfortunately you know on an intellectual level that all the bullshit will be waiting for you once you finally emerge from the fog...at which point you can choose to use again, or you can choose to try & resolve your issues in the most constructive manner possible :) I'm still working on that bit...

I just had a friend go to the hospital yesterday . because she was coming down off meth or something then ate 3 hits of acid an drank lot. Then she tried to jump out of my jeep with a cop behind us! An everyone in my jeep went to jail. But me . :) but I did get a ticket for allowing a unlicensed person drive my jeep. But she wasn't drunk

^ Damn dude, hope she is ok. Drive safe next week when you go down to Pueblo!

Sorry for your loses, guys. It's always a shock to lose a close friend.

Pueblo actually denied the cannabis cup. So I'm just gonna go to the 420 wellness retreat

svovfn.jpg

It's not really the kind of music i like bUT its something different . Not sure what I'm gonna do the day of 420. But I'll drive safe .

What's everyone else doing for 420! ?

DaDankyDank that really sucks about your buddy. dope is a spiteful master

I just had a friend go to the hospital yesterday . because she was coming down off meth or something then ate 3 hits of acid an drank lot. Then she tried to jump out of my jeep with a cop behind us! An everyone in my jeep went to jail. But me . :) but I did get a ticket for allowing a unlicensed person drive my jeep. But she wasn't drunk

o_o

Pueblo actually denied the cannabis cup. So I'm just gonna go to the 420 wellness retreat

Ok. Wow. I just read what happened. That's a bummer I had no idea, other than the initial move to Pueblo I stopped paying attention.

I think it's hilarious that High Times has gone back to Cali after all we have been through, though. I hope for their sake Cali actually legalizes this year lol. Also, what's gonna happen when Colorado finally gets the public using laws hashed out? Is High Times going to continue to flip flop?

Have fun at that concert, man! I don't have any plans other than to hopefully enjoy my new enail.

I love enails,They r so convenient. I haven't got one yet but a few friends of mine do. One actually use his in his car !

Can't wait for mine :)

I dunno about the whole car thing. I'd rather get super high and ride the train tbh.

I'm with you there, once I found a few brands I like I quit using fillable pens on the go. Just cartridges for when I can't smoke a joint and dabs at home.

I'm only in my mid 20's and this is the 6th friend I've lost in the past 2 years. I'm too young to be burying my friends. Life is precious and that shit will take everything and your life from you quick. Not a matter of IF but a matter of when. If you or anyone you know has a problem I'd get that taken of ASAP if possible

I'm sorry man, it really sucks. I've lost a quite a few friends to ODs and suicides within the last year---and I hear more from my (small) High School of people I didn't know as well.

But one of my best friends from rehab, one of the few that I'd stayed friends with, one that we joked together that we'd "made it out"---died alone of an OD just a couple weeks after I last talked to him. Just so incredibly fucked up, he'd left Colorado to get clean and ended up dying in Oakland. So fucked up. And his parents were so into the AA mentality that they were pushing him for abstinence as well--I can't blame anyone, it was his demons, but the nature of the War on Drugs combined with the philosophies of AA make for an especially deadly combination.

What's everyone else doing for 420! ?

High Times is so disorganized, that's part of why nobody in CO wanted their business. Same reason they got booted from 2 locations for their Halloween Cup in the Central Valley of CA.

I'll be at a bunch of events though, including HT this Friday... Also the Doctor K "KustStock" that they're having around here.

I'm kinda over these smokeout events though, we're just going to get images for our cannabis patient awareness campaign---everybody go check out @cannabis_patients !!!!!!

Have fun at that concert, man! I don't have any plans other than to hopefully enjoy my new enail.

Enjoy it! The brand doesn't really matter, the nail is more important---just stick with something made of quality materials that you like.

i wonder if we'll have the thread change over by next week.

don't really celebrate 420 tho.. but i'm glad my friends do :D.

not like they smoke constantly every other day as well..

i wonder if we'll have the thread change over by next week.
number of posts (including this one) divided by the number of days since thread start = posts per day average = 4.4

multiply post per day average by the number of days until 420 = the estimated number of additional posts to 420 = 31

We need 60 more posts for the change over. 31 is less than 60.

So, to answer your question, no probably not. Not even by 420.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.