Caught with 2C-I, then got coke charges from it

Symmetrical Daze

Bluelighter
I am in PA, USA. i am 19.

Last nite me and my friend were in a parking lot waiting for my other friend to go buy weed. the cops came up to us and asked what we were doing here, and said this is a known drug dealing spot. they said they smelled alcohol on me (i did have 2 beers). They started searching me and i said i only am allowed to be searched for weapons, they said no u are being detained for underage drinking. they found on me 1 2c-i dose that was in a capsule. they asked what it was a few times, i said it was valium some girl sold me. they said it didnt look like valium and they are going to send it to a crime lab and it will come back in a few weeks.

i was tripping hard but they didnt seem to ask about what i was on. they just wanted me to tell them i was there to buy drugs, which i refused to say. i said we went there to get some girls my friend wanted. well the friend came back to the car and got busted with the weed.

they were asking me at the police station , maybe we can work a deal out if u do us a favor. we know the drug dealers in this town, we just need to bust them. they wanted me to do a setup, and i said hell no, i didnt do anything bad enough to have to take such a risk.

well they didnt give me any papers just took me and my car back. i guess i will be getting the citation for underage drinking in the mail then maybe for the 2ci? i dont know about the latter.

can i get out of these charges because i asked for a breathalyzer and sobriety test? what would the penalties be for this?

will a lab be able to identify that stuff?

Last edited:
WOuld they really spend $100 getting one cvapsule of something tested? Maybe just trying to scare you. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even get the underage drinking fine or whatever. Unless the cops are real cunts where you live.

why would you say it was valium? valium is a controlled substance also. next time say you don't know.

^ i told them i have generalized anxiety disorder and i said at first i didnt know and they kept bugging me.

I went to the police station today, they told me i am charged with underaged drinking and they did send the pill off to a crime lab. i just hope they dont think its 2cb.

Last edited:
I really don't think you should be tripping if your thinking like that. BTW it wont come up as 2c-b either, but I agree there probably not testing it. I think you should talk to someone about your problems though.

how did your friend get cought with the weed? wouldnt he have seen the cops talking to you and not come back to the car?

they went looking for the driver of the car, and found him.

i hope this "crime lab" has a gc/ms and not some chemical that may misidentify it.

Its not scheduled but it was in a colored capsule. They might charge me for the test of the substance too i dunno.

I wasnt driving btw.

Um, if they test it, and it does come up as 2c-i you can be charged under the analogue act for possession of a controlled substance.

Yes, I know, 2c-i is not illegal, but you had it in a pill which means (in their eyes) that it was destined for human consumption, which makes it illegal.

For more info abou the analogue act check here.

It should help you out.

I was just telling you, that, should they find out what is in it, you could be charged under that act.

Since noone had mentioned it till this point. I of course hope that they will do nothing, otherwise it will just be another step to getting more chemicals scheduled.

Symmetrical Daze said:
So can local court use this analog act or does it have to be prosecuted federally?

It would have to be a federal prosecution to get you under tha analogue law, but there are weird local laws they can charge you with. They can say it was fake MDMA if they want to, and charge you for trying to sell that. That doesn't mean they will win, but if they do bring up charges it's going to cost you a bit of money for a lawyer.

Basically it will all come down to your prior record, your attitude and demeanor in court, and how good of a lawyer you have. The federal government is not going to get involved over one capsule but if they do bring charges, it's going to be a headache in the least. But I doubt you are going to go to jail over one capsule of 2C-I. Probation at the most. Unless you have a terrible prior record.

I'd be more worried about the implications of alerting the crime lab to a more widespread use of 2ci.

What happens when you lose your license? Does it cost money to get it back?

Do you think they will give me driving to school priviledges?

Can I have a hearing for a citation even if i plead guilty? (to discuss driving privledges etc)

I havent got the papers in the mail yet so I don't know if there is an automatic hearing on something like this or not.

I think i will plead not guilty to the underage drinking. i asked for a sobriety test and breathalyzer and was denied! what do u guys think?