• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates cart air hole clogging?

Snafu in the Void

Bukowski Jr.
I've been smoking these d8 thc carts (skyhio and 3chi brands) for over a month now, gone through 4 of them.

Every single cart starts to clog with about 1/3 of the oil left. The oil (which is extremely viscous, has a semi solid dab consistency. It's like shatter.)

It's really annoying when it clogs, it literally starts coming up through the airway and into my mouth and I can't hit the thing (complete clog)

I have to suck on it for a minute to clear it and get a hit.

How can I avoid this? I'm vaping using an ooze pen at 3.3v. They are authentic ccell carts.

Thanks for any advice

I don't use same brand but I have seen similar issue sometimes. You gotta really pull on it sometimes to get it hitting again but I've never had it make a cartridge stop working for good and eventually I get it all thankfully. It's just do to the consistency of the stuff.

I don't use same brand but I have seen similar issue sometimes. You gotta really pull on it sometimes to get it hitting again but I've never had it make a cartridge stop working for good and eventually I get it all thankfully. It's just do to the consistency of the stuff.

yeah these d8 carts are so thick the bubble never moves and eventually I do get it all but its hella annoying

This is something that can happen with *all* vapes. It’s condensation of the vapor on the sides of ‘vapor path/chimney/whatever you want to call it’. The tendency is for this to happen after initial usage of the cart.

If the cartridge is made of glass, mouthpiece is ceramic/glass I sometimes give the cartridge a kiss of a lighter flame. A hairdryer should work on the mouthpiece.

Tom

Don't really mess with oil carts anymore, but when this happened would just open it and suck it up with a syringe (not dope rig, like for making ejuice) and then dab it with a banger.

To be honest if I came across a cart today would just dab it. They are indeed a pain.