Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Carisoprodol (500mg) + Hydrocodone (20mg) - New Experience

Azatos

Bluelighter
This combo may be potientally dangerous as Hydrocodone is a respiratory depressant and I'm fairly sure Carprisodol (soma) is as well.

I ingested the three and a half soma pills and then immediately after took 4 5mg hydrocodone +apap pills.

After about 20 minutes I feel a noticeable sedation from the soma (Pills were old and dissolved immediately after I put them in my mouth.) A very euphoric feeling, reminds me of mdma, I have the walking on air sensation and tactile pleasure definitely feels more intense, yawning every 2-3 minutes. My arms feel like there made of jelly and I sit and watch tv waiting for the hydrocodone come up.

Approximately 10 minutes later I notice the signs of the opiate come up. a cold yet warm sensation fills my body, itching and the amazing head high, About this time I noticed both drugs were in full effect. I had the body high of the soma, and the head high of the opiate replacing the clouded thoughts of the soma.

Pretty soon me and my friend who dropped only 10mg of hydrocodone and approximately 350-400mg of soma go out into his garage to get a soda. As we are walking I get distracted and just lay on the floor yawning and rolling around. He pulls me up and we almost knock each other back down due to extreme stumbling. I have to repeat everything twice since I'm slurring words badly. We get the sodas come back in and chillax.

He then pulls out a can of grizzly dipping tobacco, we each take a pinch and within 5 minutes I'm feeling an intense nicotine buzz, I roll off the couch in complete ecstasy and accidently swallow a ton of spit juice. I start feeling nausea and stumble into his sink and throw up multiple times, he did the exact same thing and we both cracked up for no reason.

About an hour in we turn on the tv and I feel like I peaked twice, I am getting what opiate users call the nod extremely intense. I struggle to keep my eyes open as he turns the TV on, my vision is shaking violently from trying to keep my eyelids up, I have extreme double vision. Burst out laughing several times due to not knowing what was going on in the show.

I start to scare my friend I'm nodding worse than before I'm getting closed eye visuals akin to DXM and Ketamine except not on a spiritual scale. I keep nodding out and imaging myself playing pokemon, driving around aimlessly, interacting with hot woman (boxxy to be exact).

My friends high is wearing off and he keeps waking me up from the nod, he is getting very worried as my breathing has slowed down to the point where I'm breathing about 3x as slow as normal I have to reassure several times that I'll be fine. I'm nodding out still less than before I notice that my visuals are determined by outside stimuli as well. I suddenly see myself in a glowing white place and I see a monk wearing stereotypical clothing. I walk up to him and it appears he is in a deep trance meditating while beating on a drum occasionally. He says something akin to don't worry child you'll be fine. The drum gets louder and faster the monk starts coming closer to me.

I snap out of it and my friend is standing over me snapping his fingers and asking if I need medical services. He checks my pulse and tells me come on I'll set up some pillows and stuff on my bed so you'll feel better alright. As I get up his stairs I feel a come-down from the soma and enjoy the head high from the hydrocodone till I fell asleep.

Overall I can honestly say that this was my most euphoric drug experience ever. I however felt bad for making my friend worry about me so much and cleaning up all my vomit.

I'd recommend this combo but, only if you have a tolerance or lower down the dosage.

Sounds nice. Personally I am prescribed opiates and soma so it can't be too bad of a combo health wise although my doctor could be giving me a dangerous mix. A preparation of soma and Codiene is available via a script as well although not at these doses obvsly.

Yeah this is one of my favorite combo's ever...pretty much a daily thing these days though. Be careful as these two can become your best friends really quickly.

Very very nice high, but potentially lethal combo. Put me into a liver failure induced coma many years ago... Be very careful.

Are you sure that you took only 500mg of carisoprodol (Soma)? According to rxlist.com, in the U.S. Soma tablets come in either 250mg or 350mg, or as 200mg combined with aspirin. So that puts the amount of carisoprodol you took at 700mg, 875mg or 1225mg, unless you are using foreign made pills. From your description, I think the 1225mg dose was most likely.

If I were to do this combo personally, I would probably take 700mg Soma and 15mg hydrocodone. Individually, I would take 1050mg-1400mg soma or 20-30mg of hydrocodone to get a good buzz, just to give you an idea of my tolerance. Combining downers always seems to be stronger than the sum of it's parts IMO.

I roll off the couch in complete ecstasy and accidently swallow a ton of spit juice. I start feeling nausea and stumble into his sink and throw up multiple times, he did the exact same thing and we both cracked up for no reason.

LOL, Just reading that makes my stomach turn. Oral consumption of nicotine is seems to be pretty toxic. High doses of nicotine can even be fatal.

be safe and have fun.

Very very nice high, but potentially lethal combo. Put me into a liver failure induced coma many years ago... Be very careful.

Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea the combo could cause this. Was it from a high dosage? I always assumed a 10/650 hydro and 350mg cariso would be safe here and there, maybe not. Just wonder what dosages would start to become risky...