• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

car searches

i've found a nice little hiding spot get ur ciggy deck and take out all cigarettes, and gently pull the foil out make sure u dont pull it out of shape, put ur goodies in the bottom of the deck then put the foil back over it then put ur ciggys back in and ur set ! :):)

or just in ur wallet.. jeez they arent THAT anal.. they're more worried about u bringin a knife or gun in

my advice: park your car 10km+ from the party. the more the better. call a cab in ballarat and get them to pick you up/drive you back to your car, if everyone chips in it would make it cheaper. this way you are able to bypass any roadblock/police presence without giving them an opportunity to search you or your car.

You could always fill up a heap of balloons and pretend to be a balloon sales man????? 8(

I once saw a guy at a rave who had tanks of nitrous and helium. He was also selling a variety of big balloons. Over 18 and the choice was yours :)
Despite a big police presence, he operated in the open...err.. well almost. The tanks were kept out the back. Needless to say he made a fortune that weekend as people willingly paid for the convenience. I suggested that next time he add a tank of O2 to the menu (pink lips gas). I heard of no casualties although a rumour circulated that some kids asked for the gas which makes your voice go deep. 8( An invaluable setting was also provided out the back including mattresses, pillows and chairs....which went hand in hand with an ever-changing but fairly consistent number of deflating balloons 8o

Back to topic. If the venue is outside you may think about a drive out to the venue a few days before the event? Pick a nice place, not too far inside/outside the grounds...think carefully (you don't want to return to find a row off portaloos there) and your intentions will remain invisible till you're safe inside. If planned right, a single return will not be likely to attract attention.

But a far better move would be to do as Cowboy Mac suggested and book your cab. You might even go for a top up mission sometime during the night. Use fresh clothes as an excuse if you need You may even find you can drive safely back into the event. At least you'll get to see before venturing. Pick the right cab driver and you may even be able to book ahead knowing of the expected roadside schedule. Freedom and information, don't ya love it ;)