• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can't relax on MDMA

I feel your pain. Unfortunately there's not anything that can be done about it really. You're already living a healthy lifestyle. The option that you have left is to leave drugs alone and take a break. Anxiety is the mind's way of saying "slow the fuck down man!" If you don't heed that warning, then you head into panic territory and you don't want that.

This advice is sound, though doing something energetic and distracting, rather than focusing on whether you're sufficiently high, can do wonders.

ebola

Yes maybe it's true but I didn't abused MDMA.
I didn't abuse any drugs? I don't even smoke cigarettes.

I just meet with drugs last year (2013) which i was 24yo. Till 24, I used only alcohol.

Wow, so losing the magic is something like that - anxiety. I didn't expect to hit me hard.
My abuser friends they continue to roll pretty hard. Fuck, thats not fair.

@ebola;

When I'm distracted and don't think about my roll, I can enjoy and roll very hard.
But can't stop myself to think about that. My mind is so powerful that I can't control it :D

A powerful mind can be controlled.

Sounds like it's probably just a dosing issue. A dosage 'sweet spot' is a hard concept to grasp for a newb, but basically under or overdose and youll get anxiety. Dose perfectly and youll roll hard.

Yes maybe it's true but I didn't abused MDMA.
I didn't abuse any drugs? I don't even smoke cigarettes.

I just meet with drugs last year (2013) which i was 24yo. Till 24, I used only alcohol.

Wow, so losing the magic is something like that - anxiety. I didn't expect to hit me hard.
My abuser friends they continue to roll pretty hard. Fuck, thats not fair.

@ebola;

When I'm distracted and don't think about my roll, I can enjoy and roll very hard.
But can't stop myself to think about that. My mind is so powerful that I can't control it :D

Sounds like another mild case of 'BL Syndrome' in my opinion. Us drug users are the more analytical, health-conscious users often guilty of over-analysing and worrying far too much. Instead of just relaxing and enjoying the MDMA for what it is, people worry about what's happening to their serotonin system, whether they're losing the magic, panicking whether they took their redose too late ("Shit, it's been longer than 2 hours, this is going to neurotoxic!"), panicking about post-loading supplements before inevitable neurotoxicity, etc.

If you spend the whole time worrying, especially during the come-up, you can ruin the experience. MDMA is psychedelic in the sense that you won't experience what you could without letting go.

I definitely agree that MDMA becomes more anxiolytic on the come-up, the more you do it, even without abuse (or at least it has for me). But once you're up and let go, it's all just fun.

Just my interpretation.

I hate to say it because I know it only leads to glorification on drug combos... BUT, for the sake of information, small doses of ketamine/GHB or even weed can really help to ease the edginess. If you go overboard you'll simply become a mess and taint the experience, but threshold effects of calming drugs can really help to keep you from getting that anxious stimulation.

Sounds like another mild case of 'BL Syndrome' in my opinion. Us drug users are the more analytical, health-conscious users often guilty of over-analysing and worrying far too much. Instead of just relaxing and enjoying the MDMA for what it is, people worry about what's happening to their serotonin system, whether they're losing the magic, panicking whether they took their redose too late ("Shit, it's been longer than 2 hours, this is going to neurotoxic!"), panicking about post-loading supplements before inevitable neurotoxicity, etc.

If you spend the whole time worrying, especially during the come-up, you can ruin the experience. MDMA is psychedelic in the sense that you won't experience what you could without letting go.

I definitely agree that MDMA becomes more anxiolytic on the come-up, the more you do it, even without abuse (or at least it has for me). But once you're up and let go, it's all just fun.

Just my interpretation.

THIS! Jwills is the man from now on :)

Yes, the exact thing I'm having right now. I'm so crazy that I take one MDMA and take 6 other pills for supplements for my health (Tums, Quercetin, R-lipoic acid, magnesium...)
Fuck yes, too much knowledge syndrome..

@Folley;
I think the same way so I get some ketamine to calm me down in the come up process.
If I begin to roll, pass the anxiety, It never comes back. It's purely psychological and yes I plan to use 30-35mg which will only feel the theresold effects of KET ( my last usage was in july 2013)
Hope tonight, I will pass a great time.
Cheers!

Yes, I last tried 100+ 50mg in 17.01.2014
Now i will go again for 100-130mg mdma with 30-40mgketamine in T+20
I won't redose.

It was unbeliveable. I rolled again so hard and couldn't hold myself and redosed a lot :/
I think I dropped 2pills instead of mdma, but it was high quality pills.
I started with half(probably 75mg) and waited for the comeup. I didn't find ketamine it was a bad influence on setting but stick with low dosage.

The come up was soft so I begin to enjoy and smile all the time.
When T+50 I redosed with half again. It hit me hard and couldn't remember anything except dancing.
When we left and go to after party in a random girls home, they made me redose and I swear to god sex was unbeliveable.
I don't know how to explain but if you have an erection, go for it. You can't even cum although I sense it was happening WOW.

Anyway, I prefer to stay clean till DGTL, about 2 months.
It's all about dosing, I think my body is too sensitive for dosage and if i get a big dose, I screw up the whole night.
Thanks a lot for everybody!

Hey Desohigh, i feel you, i have the same issues with MDMA, and ironically, the longer the breaks the worse it is. The Last time i took MDMA i had a break of 12 weeks, and i hardly roll, always anxious and the need to sit down. THE SOLUTION: Start with adderall or 4-Fa, and then MDMA. Its not too healty but you need more dopamine to roll...