• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cannabis THC Trichomes, Could they really just be Mushrooms after all?

If they were actual mushrooms, then it would require that spores were present wherever you grew them and there'd be a lot of pissed off people with inactive plants :)

Would be great if they were though, you could just get spores and grow massive amounts of trichomes :D

^Imagine being able to grow Super-Sized Trichomes that looked like just large versions of the photos.

I can picture it now, "Dude, I'm taking an 1/8 of Trichomes this weekend. You in bro?" lol ;)

Seriosuly? :\
No, of course tricomes are not mushrooms, and if there is ever any fungus on your cannabis you should get rid of it.

^Imagine being able to grow Super-Sized Trichomes that looked like just large versions of the photos.

I can picture it now, "Dude, I'm taking an 1/8 of Trichomes this weekend. You in bro?" lol ;)

Hah, I'd just wrap a skin around a big juicy one and smoke up..would probably explode in my face though =D

^hahahahahaha I just loled

Where's that machine from "Honey I Blew Up The Kid" when you need it?

^LOL GOADED. That's my new term for f-ed in the a.

Yeah, cool pics. I guess that's all they are right? some things just don't seem as they appear... 8)

ok me too, lets start a new worldwide word... lets just say it infront of our friends and when they ask wtf is that be all obvious like "wtf, you dont know what goaded is man?" "your goaded up man.."

^hahahaha it will def become popular very quickly if we do that, because goaded is such a funny word.

Then in a few years it will be added to the dictionary like how noob is now.

Wooooow.. that's messed up. Anyone can make words, that so proves that words are truly meaningless.. I learned that from my first shroom trip and first psychedelic experience!!

^hahahaha it will def become popular very quickly if we do that, because goaded is such a funny word.

Then in a few years it will be added to the dictionary like how noob is now.

Actually, goaded has been a part of the dictionary for a long time. ;)

goad
  /goʊd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gohd]
–noun
1. a stick with a pointed or electrically charged end, for driving cattle, oxen, etc.; prod.
2. anything that pricks or wounds like such a stick.
3. something that encourages, urges, or drives; a stimulus.
–verb (used with object)
4. to prick or drive with, or as if with, a goad; prod; incite.
Origin:
bef. 900; ME gode, OE gād; cf. Langobardic gaida spearhead

Related forms:
goadlike, goaded

Synonyms:
4. spur, push, impel.

Wooooow.. that's messed up. Anyone can make words, that so proves that words are truly meaningless.. I learned that from my first shroom trip and first psychedelic experience!!

To me, that shows how special a language English is, especially American English. You can make up words and based on context others will know what you mean. The potential for wordplay and artistic and unique expression is endless. :) Many languages like French have pretty much one way of saying something, and it would gibberish otherwise. In English you can be extremely creative with expressing something. I really love that about the language.

^So Xorkoth I see what you're trying to say, that back in the day when the cows were grazing in mid-bawr. The herdsman would use their goad to sift through the shit to find P. Cubensis Mushrooms =D

That's when the saying, "goading to find some Mushrooms," was born. ;)

Last edited:
And they did so only when goaded on by friends. :) (I've occasionally used the word in this way my whole life - meaning to prod/coerce/pressure)

Last edited:
Aaaah so delightful :D

So trichomes are mushrooms - that's got be true hasn't it because they're cleary identical in every respect - especially the visual one!

GOAD almighty !

^double lols

Time to break out the GoadRoller:

steamlollertransparentg.gif

Last edited: