Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cannabis - Experienced - home grown bud

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
background info-
ok so i have been smoking pot for almost 6 years, the last 3 of those years its been every day atleast once,usally 3 times a day. i started with swag then moved up to mids then last year i started getting cronic regulary and found it hard to go back to cheap stuff. but im broke now and theres a bit of a shortage in my area so the last week or so i only got high a few times and only at night. but last night was nuts-

ok so the story begins with two of my hommies come over with sum bud, we start smoking bongs,jays, roll up a blunt chillin. so were pretty blazzed but nothing special its just swag but i was just glad to finally smoke sence i my self am out. i get a call from a friend telling me i should swing by to test out his home grown plants he was drying.
so we get there and continue smoking ,we got 2 bongs in rotation with 4 ppl. this dude had never grown before and is younger than me so natrally i kinda downplay his harvest. to be honest it looked relly good like i could see it glison and sparkle with tricomes but it had a week smell of veggies and as we smoked it not much of a taste. i mean he did a good job but i personaly like the comersial kind bud better that perfect chronic . but anyway we smoke a good 4 -5 bolls back to back, throw on some pink floyd and turn down the lights and just strait relax. we chill for about 30 mins my friend turns to me and is like dude ur eyes r relly red, im like g i wonder why? wev only been smoking for like 3 hours lol. it got real quiet and out of no where we here this noise like wtf is that a helicopter . omg its a mf helicopter gets so loud it sounds like its landing in the yard . one thing flashed through my head oh shit thats a police heli and its a fucking raid. i look around everybody is like o my god get the fuc out . so me and my two buddies run out this fools house, we get outside and see noting the sound is gone , we all look at eachother like umm wut ; my heart is racing but im not worried im just like wow ok nvm no raid no jail cool. the dude comes outside like wut was all that about u relly think they would send a heli to come get my like one or two plants man yall r dumb.
i was like well ever sence L got raided its kinda scary especailly sence he knows about your setup, (one of his hook ups got raided earier this month out the blue). all of a sudden a big ass loud truck or suv or bus comes screeching into his driveway and the dude said o my god GO we stand there for half a secound he sceames GO NOW run !!!! me and my two buds run full speed into the woods behind his house - now iv always cept my wits about me running from the popos i always have a plan how to get away but we are so high we just flat out ran all different ways no trail at night dont know were we are i know the feds or swat is right behind me i gotta get away me no like jail lol. im just terring through jugle like a mad man i run right into a barbwire fence get tangled and stuck but i dont care after that, i here my friends struggling to get through aswell were no more than 100 ft into the woods its so thick. i can here dogs barking and the loud ass truck is still running it sounded like a bus like the kind swat guys bust out of. we are making so much noise as we stumble through the woods im sure swat is right behind us were gunna get caught , and i so fucking disorented ,the sky is spining i mean i was so high i just was overwellmed i at one point just sat down and tried to hide. we finally get to the other side of the woods near a large field, and were like wut now keep going,split up, doble back wut do we do now? one of them was like wut about my car ? i was like dude the feds got it now ok lets walk to my house its only a 3 hour jog right. then he gets a call on the fone hes like dude its him calling wut do i do , im like DONT ANSWER IT THATS HOW THEY TRACK US!!!!!
then from way off we here laffing and my friends voice "omg hey yall i was just joking right " omg dude wtf we walk back pissed at first but soon we just breakdown with lafter omg we would have been so busted if that was for real . we get back to his place and it was just one of his friends in the truck that he forgot to tell us was coming over . he was like how far did yall go? i was like mann i cant beleve we just did that. well now we know how potient ur bud is i havent run from imaginary cops sence i first started smoking omg thats nuts- i was high the rest of the night and didnt smoke anymore we just kept making fun of eackother all night shit was nuts

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah funny story I enjoyed it. If I was your buddy with the homegrown I probably woulda let ya'll run for your life too hah.

I know how you feel tho, when I get extremely baked anything I hear and Im like 'WHat was that!'

para

graphs

Haha but that's a good story, bet you'll be telling that one in the smoke-circle for a few years to come :D

that's nut

but you were listening to pink floyd the helicopter sound in another brick in the wall?

lol once we were so high out our minds me and my boys, we started hearing voices and we were smoking in houses being constructed. so we all started running on foot and ran directly into a posted police car, i was the first one to see it and i justed turned around and bucked it. the cop saw us and we could hear the engine roaring nearer and shining his lights on us yelloing STOP NOW! we were jumping beams and hoping over shit like we were in the olympics! never even looked back once. those were the days

Haha! One time my friends and I smoked and ended up convincing ourselves that our weed was laced with PCP and we freaked out for a good hour.. paranoia!

In the words of Abbie Hoffman..."Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

I can't tell you how many times I've geeked out due to unknown people pulling up in the driveway, loud noises and "unmarked" sedans "following" me.

Fourth of july before last, I was smoking and robotripping while watching the fireworks from my neighborhood when...out of nowhere...my asian friend Peter, a lightweight-smoker/foreign exchange student, comes running up the hill yelling "POLICE!". it later turned out that he had heard a siren (probably a firetruck) and was so high he just panicked. But the second I hear this, I whip my cars door open, tell Peter to jump in and we are peacing-out at 80mph. Apparently, everybody else stopped to listen and didn't hear any cops. They just wondered what had happened to us.

Later we smoked again and laughed our asses off about it.

lol once we were so high out our minds me and my boys, we started hearing voices and we were smoking in houses being constructed. so we all started running on foot and ran directly into a posted police car, i was the first one to see it and i justed turned around and bucked it. the cop saw us and we could hear the engine roaring nearer and shining his lights on us yelloing STOP NOW! we were jumping beams and hoping over shit like we were in the olympics! never even looked back once. those were the days

Hahaha those were the days!

Till the last sentence keeping that 'is it real or are they tripping out' feeling. I definetly thought that it was real and you would escape.

This Weed phenomenen happened to me anytime after a pauze of some time. Smoke again and that 1-st hit alway's gave the Paranoya/ Depersonalisation passage to my mind.

In your case , nice alway's to have a shared bad trip with your buddy neerby. Or was he purely a hallucination?