Candyland??? [Miami-Hollywood, FL] December 26

Desire4roll

Bluelighter
Candyland??? [Miami, FL] December?

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any Info about this year candyland?? do ya do when is't going to be or what place? do you think it will be in the same place they did it last year??? Thank

[thread title edited to conform to forum guidelines. -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
if you actually want answers to your question, we're going to need a few more details from you. for example, it would be helpful to know what city and state this party is expected to take place in.

please read the forum guidelines before posting. you can find them by clicking on the link below:

>>click for SE Events forum guidelines<<

note: if this thread is not edited to conform to the guidelines, it will be closed. thank you and good luck.

Candyland????

Sorry about that, Candyland is every December in Miami Florida but I haven't heard nothing about it and December is already coming so I wanted to know any infor about it. thank

They're not doing it this year. Taken from here

So maybe most of you haven't found out.. But this year we figure that there will not be a CandyLand..

Nothing is wrong, we're fine with income, and we really hate to say it, but we figure it's time for a change, we have new things up our sleeves.. I'm not saying there won't ever be a CandyLand. I'm just saying that we're just taking a break this year... We've been thinking about doing this for months now.. and we finally sat down, and agreed to it..

On a better note.. We shall dedicate all our time and effort towards the store, giving all of you a place to shop, hang, order, spin, and do whatever it is you all do best.. We've come to the conclusion that if we make this store the best.. all of us can benefit from it..

In conclusion, i don't know if it actually bothers or disturbes any of you, but i know after we all agreed on it, there was a bit of silence in the room for a while.

Louiz.

www.cultureproductions.com

Culture Music, Inc.
2809 Bird Ave. Suit# 2E
CoconutGrove, FL. 33133
(786)552-0902

thank god, they need to revamp that shit and turn it from a disorganized mix of the same exact breaks and drum and bass talent to something new and exciting...

~2 cents

Looks like CandyLand IS on for this year. I'm not going myself, but it doesn't look like a bad lineup, all locals.

CandyLand-8_front.jpg

CandyLand-8_back.jpg

Let the flaming begin! 8(

$10 is not bad considering the fact that there are NO HEADLINERS!!!

Is this party 100% confirmed???

i think 10 bucks is a great price for ash rock and merlyn.
atri

Yeah, it's confirmed. And I would pay $10 to see The Engineer, New Republic, Negative, and if who I think Think Tank is(CLH2O & Bamboo). Too bad I'll be out of state.

nudestreak said:
18+ :eek: ::storms off:: just a few more months

Wow. What a queen. You've made a dramatic post about every party in Florida, like an 18+ party is something new around here.

18+ is good, 21+ is even better...eliminates those there for the wrong reasons and all the stupid little kids who should be home by 12 anyway...