Candycane

rollwitit

Bluelighter
NE one going to candycane this weekend in Reading PA? Let me know I wanna go....
Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

wuz up,
i'm goin to it. tryin to get some nyc bluelighterz down for it. where are u from?
yo ckecked out your pro and it said u climb...i'm a big time climber, henst the name..climbing.
if u go keep postin,
-climber

Yes we are going.......
send me an email and I'll let ya know whats up. Would love to meet up. I am coming with 2 other bluelighters Rollo and Rolling Lady. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

Aren't you supposed to be in class today? Anyway I am trying to round up cash, but It might not be a problem
smile.gif

Hey!
There ar a bunch of us coming down there from NYC... Like two cars full or something like that.. We should totally try to meet up. That'd be soooooo PHAT!!!
PLUR
Tig

hey ali, what's up girl?
let me know the specifics, and maybe i can make it down... :)
GlitterGirl
------------------
it's good to be alive.....
sometimes i wonder how i survived....