Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada - Police warn of dangerous drug hitting Maritime streets

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
Police warn of dangerous drug hitting Maritime streets
CTV Atlantic
December 13th, 2013

“Molly” is a synthetic drug that has been around for years, but its name has evolved and its components altered.

Police in the Halifax area are warning students about experimenting with Molly, which they say could have deadly consequences.

“Molly is a slang term for a cocktail of synthetic drugs,” said RCMP Sgt. Keith MacKinnon, while talking to a group of Halifax-area junior high students about the dangers of drugs.

“There’s not one addict that has said to me ‘boy, am I ever glad I started doing drugs.’”

MacKinnon says Molly has become increasingly popular in the Maritimes and has even been endorsed by some celebrities, such as Miley Cyrus, who references the drug in her song “We Can’t Stop.”

Read the full story here.

The dangerous new drug, MDMA! 8)

“There’s not one addict that has said to me ‘boy, am I ever glad I started doing drugs.’”

You obviously haven't asked me.

Well actually, this one time in 8th grade, for an anti-drug program, they had these "drug addicts" come in from a rehab program to talk to us about what a terrible decision it was to do drugs, blah blah blah

I'll never forget this one lady that comes up, goes totally off-script and just blurts out about how much she loves drugs and she'd go back to it in a second if she had the chance.

Very effective program.

This article is about as retarded as anyone trusting a dealer selling molly..

Don't think miley has anything to do with its popularity either.

And for the thousandth time, invest in a test kit and skip this stupid charade.

Um, wait...

“But we’ve found that different locales across Canada, it can be a lot of different drugs, like methylone, MAPP, and even bath salts mixed in,” he says.

MAPP???

What?

EDIT: Upon reflection, I'm pretty sure he meant to say "PMMA." Oh well, that was a pretty good try, for a cop! Someone should give him a sticker!

Last edited:
The fucked up thing that is actually true about this whole thing is that people really are just selling any old weird-ass goofy drug as "molly" these days...."Molly" doesn't mean MDMA anymore...

The fucked up thing that is actually true about this whole thing is that people really are just selling any old weird-ass goofy drug as "molly" these days...."Molly" doesn't mean MDMA anymore...

But this is not a new thing! The exact same complaints were raised about "ecstasy."

^I know what you're saying, but shit has gotten quite a bit "goofier" in recent years as far as what's being sold as "molly" or "ecstasy"....That is to say: There's a much wider range of substances being passed of as "Molly" and "ecstasy" than there was before...

This article is about as retarded as anyone trusting a dealer selling molly..

Don't think miley has anything to do with its popularity either.

And for the thousandth time, invest in a test kit and skip this stupid charade.

Yeah everytime I even read/hear the word "molly" I think of dumbass research chemicals like that NBOMe (which is prolly sold as LSD mostly) BS and all those other 2c-x drugs which from my research shows that 2c-b is THE ONLY 2c-x drug that is even worth exploring, the rest are COMPLETE and UTTER SHIT. IMO real MDMA does not exist anymore.. it may exist in several places in Europe but not the USA anymore. no way jose, if its "XTC" you can bet your bottom dollar it is some stupid ass RC ordered off the net by some early 20 something yr old dude that packages it up into caps or what not and calls it "molly"... I can't believe some of the BLer's on this channel still think that this BS kids are peddling as MDMA which they call "molly" (cuz they think its pure MDMA powder) is actual MDMA the media and articles are talking about, lol ITS NOT! ITS ALL BS RC's PEOPLE!

^I know what you're saying, but shit has gotten quite a bit "goofier" in recent years as far as what's being sold as "molly" or "ecstasy"....That is to say: There's a much wider range of substances being passed of as "Molly" and "ecstasy" than there was before...

I agree, the goal used to be to have MDMA in E pills. When you bought a roll, that was what you expected, but buying Molly you don't even necessarily expect MDMA. You have people who don't know what they're selling, except for the fact it's NOT MDMA, so they call it Molly, since that's like off-brand, you'll kinda feel like you took MDMA hopefully....

Yeah everytime I even read/hear the word "molly" I think of dumbass research chemicals like that NBOMe (which is prolly sold as LSD mostly) BS and all those other 2c-x drugs which from my research shows that 2c-b is THE ONLY 2c-x drug that is even worth exploring, the rest are COMPLETE and UTTER SHIT.

I thought that 2C-I, 2C-E, and 25C-NBOMe were pretty damned great, and never had a good experience from 2C-B. To each his own.

IMO real MDMA does not exist anymore.. it may exist in several places in Europe but not the USA anymore. no way jose, if its "XTC" you can bet your bottom dollar it is some stupid ass RC ordered off the net by some early 20 something yr old dude that packages it up into caps or what not and calls it "molly"... I can't believe some of the BLer's on this channel still think that this BS kids are peddling as MDMA which they call "molly" (cuz they think its pure MDMA powder) is actual MDMA the media and articles are talking about, lol ITS NOT! ITS ALL BS RC's PEOPLE!

You know, there are cheap test reagents that you can buy to verify whether the drug you have is MDMA or not. There is definitely plenty of real MDMA in Canada and the United States.

Here on the rock i haven't seen anything being sold as MDMA that was worth buying for like the past 2 years atleast. You would be lucky if you got a good research chemical as opposed to PMA or one of it's analogs. I remember abunch of guys here had what they thought was molly (of course they didn't test it but the dealer said it was the bomb 8) ) and they all ended up drinking fuck tons of water and walking around in short sleeves when it was barely above 0C out just to keep from overheating. I remember thinking it had to be cut with low dose PMA and something like ephedrine/caffeine in it probably as well. Oh well least they only lost their money as opposed to their lives :\

"There’s not one addict that has said to me ‘boy, am I ever glad I started doing drugs.’”

MDMA has nothing to do with drug addicts. My MDMA experiences were awesome, all of them. Every cop drinks, too bad they don't get the occasional posion beer, maybe they would change their minds.