• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada - Nova Scotia mass shooter allegedly had guns, drugs, secret rooms, court documents say

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
N.S. mass shooter allegedly had guns, drugs, secret rooms, court documents say
Elizabeth McMillan
CBC
July 27, 2020
The man responsible for the mass shooting in Nova Scotia had a stockpile of guns and drugs, and false walls and hiding spots on his properties, according to newly unsealed court documents that summarize police interviews.

Provincial Court Judge Laurel Halfpenny MacQuarrie on Monday released some previously redacted sections of search warrant applications filed by the RCMP.

Police applied for permission to search Gabriel Wortman's properties — a clinic in Dartmouth, and a cottage and large garage both in Portapique — after he killed friends, neighbours and strangers while masquerading as a Mountie on April 18 and 19.

The rampage that left 22 people dead unfolded over about 13 hours, before police shot and killed him.

In a subsequent interview with Halifax Regional Police, someone who knew Wortman for nine years described him as a "sexual predator" who provided people in Portapique and nearby Economy with drugs. That same person, who had not seen Wortman for eight months, claimed he had smuggled drugs from Maine "for years" and kept a stockpile of guns, according to the documents.
Read the full story here.

What a sadistic pig fxcker what makes them want to hurt innocent people? Where did it go so wrong? No love during childhood breeds monsters not men

i wish people would write articles without using these cowards' names, no need to give them notoriety. erase their existence, as far as i'm concerned, and remember the victims.

dastards like this probably want the media to talk about them, don't give them the satisfaction (i know, he's a dead dastard, but still... people idolize some of these idiots)

That shooting in Nova Scotia was pretty wild, I remember reading about it after it happened. Like they mentioned in the article, it was just a rampage that unfolded over half a day! Most mass shootings end relatively quickly but that crazy asshole just kept roaming around killing people and setting fires etc