• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada - New police video aims to demystify and demonize MDMA

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
‘Molly is not the drug you think it is': New police video aims to demystify and demonize MDMA
Steven Gelis
National Post
January 9th, 2015

Toronto Police have cooked up a new ad campaign in response to the two drug-related deaths at a summer music festival last August.

Detective Chris Scherk says police hope the “Cookin’ with Molly” campaign, named after the street drug MDMA, will resonate with youth and young adults.

Read the full story here.

[video=youtube_share;zM7SdchD2aM]http://youtu.be/zM7SdchD2aM[/video]

That was awful..

They also picked heroin.. the least likely to be in your pill.

Good thing they added "bath salts" to chill that meth high down or some one might not sleep well.

i think more people NEED to see this real shit mane
cause 90% of the "molly" is fake anyway
i think its wishful thinking to think that you're just getting methamphetamine mixed in with your "MDMA"
and not jsut cathinones (no MDMA at all)
but i'm of the school of thought that MDMA isn't fun without mixing it with speed so.

LSDMDMA&12806954 said:
i think more people NEED to see this real shit mane
cause 90% of the "molly" is fake anyway
i think its wishful thinking to think that you're just getting methamphetamine mixed in with your "MDMA"
and not jsut cathinones (no MDMA at all)
but i'm of the school of thought that MDMA isn't fun without mixing it with speed so.

I was just pointing out why they take the time and money to do these biased and inaccurate campaigns to teach our community.

I have a test kit.
my campaign get a test kit.
test your pills don't consume random shit.
E pills and all drugs are full of who knows what.

Rapper has a point. There is a ton of shit you could end up getting, yet heroin pretty much never turns up as molly. Though, molly and h would probably be a pretty gnarly combo.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I think of "molly", I usually think of the crystalline powder, or rocks. Not pressed rolls

That being said the video is fucking hilarious and I'm going to watch it 5 more times

Pretty stupid but ppl need to know that the molly they are getting most of the time on the street or from unknown sources is bunk methylo e crap

Quite a few people I know don't even care if it's MDMA or not, as long as they get spun

Love how they point out the results of their promoted policy.. sorry idiots we will not fall for your nonsense. Your at fault and to blame.

If it was legal and regulated instead of forced into a black market by you and the utterly failed laws you uphold, we would not have to deal with this.

lets take a look at some "protect and serve" moments from law enforcement. Maybe not Canadian, but still.

EDIT: canadian police brutality

Last edited:
That video makes me want to beat all those fat pigs to death with a bat or put them through what they put ppl thru...kill their loved ones and make them watch. Fuck the police.

Good post never sick. Disturbing shit.

That video makes me want to beat all those fat pigs to death with a bat or put them through what they put ppl thru...kill their loved ones and make them watch. Fuck the police.

I agree medi, feelin ta team up and boondock saint some sick mother fuckers?