• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Canada abuzz over purported crack video of mayor

^hah yup. i always thought it was really weird how they sell the makings for a crack pipe at gas stations. is crack that popular?? i mean i know places its just as big as dope since its almost always sold close to each other.

Yea to bad they don't sell needles at pharmacies or tin foil anywhere close to me.. oh wait lol ^ jk man

I'm not familiar with crack so bare with me.
You get blasted and talk about stupid shit really fast?

Idk anything about his politics but so what if he's a crack head.
As lomg as he can keep his shit together I say its all good.

Yea to bad they don't sell needles at pharmacies or tin foil anywhere close to me.. oh wait lol ^ jk man

I'm not familiar with crack so bare with me.
You get blasted and talk about stupid shit really fast?

Idk anything about his politics but so what if he's a crack head.
As lomg as he can keep his shit together I say its all good.

LOL I will never forget the first time I smoked crack.

Everyone who I walked by on the streets... "Hey dude what's up dude? You good? I'm good! It's all good! Alright man catch ya later man!"

The high is way too short. 20 minutes later and I was completely sketched out.

I prefer it up my nose, along with some light beer such as Corona. And of course, a fresh pack of Marlboro Reds.

In truth though, I haven't done either booze, blow, or tobacco in a long time.

Rob Ford drug use leaves Conservatives uneasy, MP suggests
Laura Payton
CBC
November 16th, 2013

Immigration Minister Chris Alexander says the federal government has to continue working with Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, but that the Conservatives are "not fans" of anyone who uses hard drugs.

In an interview with Evan Solomon, host of CBC Radio's The House, Alexander said it's up to "the responsible authorities" to sanction Ford's behaviour or curtail his responsibilities.

"The bottom line for the federal government is we have to work with a mayor of Toronto. We have to keep working with Toronto city council. We have work to get done on building subways, on building infrastructure projects, on responding to the needs of the people of this great city, and we don't want this incident, this distraction, to detract from that work any more than it already has," said Alexander, speaking from Toronto.

The federal Conservatives have repeatedly attacked Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau for his support for legalizing and regulating marijuana, as well as for admitting he has smoked pot once since he was first elected. But party officials haven't taken a strong stance on Ford's admitted drug use and excessive drinking.

"We are never going to be fans of anyone who sets a poor example by their personal behaviour in any elected position. We've made that clear with regard to Justin Trudeau's comments over the summer [about smoking pot]," Alexander said.

Read the full story here.

Fuck the fat=fuck bastard. Hope he blows his heart up. Typical hypocrite, do as I say. not as I do. Neo con hater. If Chris Farley had a son, he'd look like ford,

The fact that the whole video of him smoking crack is related to a murder case is lost on a lot of people, one of the guys seen in the video where he smokes freebase features a guy who is now dead. That's srs bzns and I hope the fucker goes to prison.

216168-71174.jpg

I have never seen anything but those with steel wool. But I only see hobos in alley not rich people so my experience is limited

The video finally came out now that hes dead. It was a pipe like that^ He was a man of the people and smoked his rock like they all do in straight glass one

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-rob-ford-crack-video-is-finally-out?utm_source=vicefbca

I've made my own freebase from top shelf delivery service only fishscale coke back in 2007-2008, wasted 30k in my credit margin. Only last year did I pay back that shit. Rob Ford was a fuckin' goof and allied with Harperians, may he burn in hell, not a man of the people. People who can afford and not get in major debt smoking freebase errday are people who's daddy had a lot of money already, like Trump, although Trump's vice is little 14 year olds on that private island owned by that fucking sleazebag Jeffrey Epstein. He actually voted something in Toronto, that if the Quebec City-Windsor high speed train rail gets made, that it doesn't stop or enters Toronto territory (of course that was repealed later). If only he had followed his wife's advice, and something he agreed to, also, on a recorded conversation when he had just become mayor to give up the powder and only take "pills" as in HMContins/Oxycontins, surely he was able to get HMC 30's and Oxycontins 80 by the boatload, would have made him act a lot more normal. And I smoked the freebase in a weed pipe with the bowl filled with cigarette ash, and obviously a screen, I can't believe those screens were invented for crack pipes..people really toked weed in a pipe without a screen way back?

Has it already been 3 years?

Despite my passive-aggressive animosity towards him for blatant hypocrisy and double standards, he didn't deserve to agonizingly-wither away and ultimately succumb to Cancer. And I feel sorry for his family who had to watch him slowly die in such pain and despair.

RIP Rob Ford - my sincere condolences to your family.

Honestly I’d much rather have my mayor on crack than any other drug . Why ? Because crack lasts 5 minutes so you know he’s sober and clearheaded at work

At the time , I remember Jimmy kimmel saying “he keeps switching his comments to his weight , as if that’s the main problem.” Uhhh his crack use WASNT a problem until people MADE it a problem . He had an obvious weight problem though

According to dr Gabor mate (addiction dr), dr Carl Hart psychologist and Johann hari author of “First and last days of the war on drugs”, only 10 percent of people who try meth or crack become addicted , and only 20 percent who try heroin.

Lately dr Carl hart neuroscientist wrote a book about this called “Drug Use For Grownups. “ Dr Hart is open about the fact that he himself uses heroin and urges functional users of stigmatized drugs to “come out of the closet “

All you hear about are the problem users (the addicts) . If a professional uses crack do you think they would tell the general public? When when they dragged the goddamn mayor of Toronto kicking and screaming out of the closet for his crack use ?

That being said , I don’t know how I feel about occasional use of black market heroin of unknown purity ( especially now that it’s adulterated with fentanyl and analogues thereof ). Sounds dangerous

Lots of working professionals use hard drugs and function in their lives. Ive met many. Particularly in construction or health.

Thats a good book by the way Ive been reading it in my spare time lately. Drug Use For Grownups.

I don't know anything about Rob Ford's policies, but I did love seeing a politician who acted like a real human being. I felt sorry for the guy when he died, but he did provide me with many a lulz.

If he wasn't on duty at the time, I don't see what the big deal is. People can smoke crack occasionally without it bleeding into their professional lives. It's really no different than taking shots of scotch, except it feels really good. Really good!
True. I used to work as a lead engineer and go outside and smoke crack on break, taking up to 20 a day, and I held the job down for a year. But yeah I wouldn't want anyone using crack in political office

He was a bit of a dick though, if we're being honest, and as someone who had the "pleasure" of having him as my chief magistrate for a time, I don't mind saying so.

His brother is Ontario's PM now so fuck it. :D