• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Can you touch me?

QuE-dAwEiRd1

Bluelighter
You see me on clear nights,my beauty so rare,no matter who you are you can't help but stare.you sit near take pictures and I'm oh so rare,I'm always naked,stripped bare.you admire me your generations to come will to,but more then that you won't be able to do.Don't cry for me,although its sad,just know I'm happy and then you'll be glad.I'm here for my destiny for all my years to come,its who I am and my reason I'm me.so live your life,enjoy being free.I wish you could get me,take me home but alas that's not where I belong.I'm never to be,never to move.Some will try,hard as they can but if its God will then who are you as man?I live my life in two places,just see passing faces.wonder your shoes till holes they claim,come back in ten years I'll be the same.compare me to nothing,nothing compares to me.I'm wild,majestic and one of a kind,paying with loneliness till en of time.live your life be strong,you are blessed and never wrong.see what you have,I can only wish from a far,stand tall,I'm a mere star under a waterfall

;) Really like this. No criticism, I think if you were to present without using a solid paragraph it would make it more appealing for other readers...just a whisper...Well done :)