• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can you send drugs to be tested somewhere?

Dexta

Greenlighter
I bought a reagent testing kit so I can tell if it;s MDMA or not but how do you know how many mg of MDMA there are in a certain pill?

With powder if it tests positive does that mean ALL the powder is MDMA so 1 gram= 1000mg of MDMA?

People saying they took 150 mg of MDMA _ how do they know?

My eyeeeees

are bleeding

pointless response to a perfectly valid question - CFC

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a shame.

Post one question, get an excellent round of responses.

Feel you've genuinely found somewhere useful with adults in effect.

Post another question

Get a condescending, arrogant, belittling response.

Takes the edge off finding this place

Thanks for that.

WARNED for needless hostility to a new member
Well you ask a stupid question, no offence.

You just managed to create an environment in which somebody now won't ask questions for fear of them being labelled or their question being labelled as stupid.

If that was your aim congratulations.

If not, it's had that effect.

Don't blame me, am not like others to answer for the sake of the question. If I find it odd, I say it, be blunt, be honest. And the use of ( It's ) isn't really useful in your sentence, so the correct version would be

-- If not, it has that effect -- and there's other various words you can choose * impact, idea, orientation so on''. And please if you don't have anything related to drugs experience/appropiate logical drug questions, don't spam the thread. Thanks

I havn't heard of them^ nice one.

I'm pretty sure Energy Control wouldn't be able to give an exact mg total.

Reactions: CFC
Don't blame me, am not like others to answer for the sake of the question. If I find it odd, I say it, be blunt, be honest. And the use of ( It's ) isn't really useful in your sentence, so the correct version would be

-- If not, it has that effect -- and there's other various words you can choose * impact, idea, orientation so on''. And please if you don't have anything related to drugs experience/appropiate logical drug questions, don't spam the thread. Thanks

You may want to read that word salad back to yourself sober.

My eyeeeees

are bleeding

Heads up, that's not how you spell appropriate. Try choosing words you can spell.

And please ,if you don't have any knowledge on this topic. Which you clearly don't - feel free not to spam MY thread.

Hey Dexta,

Welcome too bluelight! Please Ignore shady, and don't feel scared too ask questions.

Shady if your going to say something nasty its best not to say anything at all..

Thanks and duly noted.

He's on virtual block and wont get a reply from me again.

I remember my days a forum monitor - there's always one ...

Last edited:
Wendinos might do it. They defs test presences.

Thanks, will check it out.

In regards the latter part of my question, how are people making any accurate assumptions as to the amount of MDMA they are taking?

I see a significant amount of people saying I took a 150mg pill - how are they knowing that , the only home tests I've seen simply test with a reagent, there's no way to know the mg active amount in a pill?

That's why I was asking is that how people are knowing, are they sending to proper testing lab and paying a fee somehow in some country you can get away with that kind of stuff?

Slightly off topic, how do I add a thanks / thumbs up to a post?

Thanks, will check it out.

In regards the latter part of my question, how are people making any accurate assumptions as to the amount of MDMA they are taking?

I see a significant amount of people saying I took a 150mg pill - how are they knowing that , the only home tests I've seen simply test with a reagent, there's no way to know the mg active amount in a pill?

That's why I was asking is that how people are knowing, are they sending to proper testing lab and paying a fee somehow in some country you can get away with that kind of stuff?

Someone mentioned energy control above i was trying to remember the name of them initially but yeah as per noted they will only tell you what substances are in there i believe not the amounts. But they are an option for ruling out adulterants. I may be wrong about wendinos but its a paid service unlike EC which (i believe?) only costs u postage so i presume theres more detailed analysis involved.

Many organisations such as dancesafe, the loop, and local HR initiatives get these tested by similar companies (or own their own mass spectrometer), and post reports. Also vendors will claim mdma content of pills but this is an average over the batch (if we assume it isnt exaggerated) and clandestine mixing is shitty at best so you can have massively varied results. I saw a pillerport with 2x 2cb pills from the same batch with something like an 800% difference in active content lmao. The general consensus at the moment is if your pills came from netherlands/youre in europe, they are higher strength 200-300mg, sometimes in excess of that, so start with a quarter and drink water ;) The reason for this is their laws chjarge based on number of ecstasy pills rather than total mdma content of the pills when it comes to constituting possession vs intent to supply. Overseas its different (i in the UK and we pretty much get either really strong mdma content pills, or ephylone lol) and theres more varied quantities and meth starts to become apparent as a cut when u talk about the states or Oz.

Also reagents are not 100% effective anyway, but less so with MDMA. MDMA has such a dark reaction, that the deep colours overpower the reaction of potential adulterants mixed in. IIRC you cant know if you have an apb (or is it abp? "benzofury" in any regard) analog for certain if theres also mdma in there. Cathinones, including the currently notorious n-ethylnorpentylone are all a light yellow on marquis so the purple overshadows that.

Also having taken a lot of mdma in my time if we assume average purity of the crystal itself, i can spot when iv had more than 125mg a mile off. Iv been weighing almost all my doses for so many years now that iv gotten very good read on the dose response *subjectively speaking*. But id never claim to "know" what was in a pill. Just whether or not half of one still exceeds my usual range. Harder to tell when its slightly under.

Someone mentioned energy control above i was trying to remember the name of them initially but yeah as per noted they will only tell you what substances are in there i believe not the amounts. But they are an option for ruling out adulterants. I may be wrong about wendinos but its a paid service unlike EC which (i believe?) only costs u postage so i presume theres more detailed analysis involved.

Many organisations such as dancesafe, the loop, and local HR initiatives get these tested by similar companies (or own their own mass spectrometer), and post reports. Also vendors will claim mdma content of pills but this is an average over the batch (if we assume it isnt exaggerated) and clandestine mixing is shitty at best so you can have massively varied results. I saw a pillerport with 2x 2cb pills from the same batch with something like an 800% difference in active content lmao. The general consensus at the moment is if your pills came from netherlands/youre in europe, they are higher strength 200-300mg, sometimes in excess of that, so start with a quarter and drink water ;) The reason for this is their laws chjarge based on number of ecstasy pills rather than total mdma content of the pills when it comes to constituting possession vs intent to supply. Overseas its different (i in the UK and we pretty much get either really strong mdma content pills, or ephylone lol) and theres more varied quantities and meth starts to become apparent as a cut when u talk about the states or Oz.

Also reagents are not 100% effective anyway, but less so with MDMA. MDMA has such a dark reaction, that the deep colours overpower the reaction of potential adulterants mixed in. IIRC you cant know if you have an apb (or is it abp? "benzofury" in any regard) analog for certain if theres also mdma in there. Cathinones, including the currently notorious n-ethylnorpentylone are all a light yellow on marquis so the purple overshadows that.

Also having taken a lot of mdma in my time if we assume average purity of the crystal itself, i can spot when iv had more than 125mg a mile off. Iv been weighing almost all my doses for so many years now that iv gotten very good read on the dose response *subjectively speaking*. But id never claim to "know" what was in a pill. Just whether or not half of one still exceeds my usual range. Harder to tell when its slightly under.

Got it , thanks.

That makes sense.

I'm in the UK too.

I did a reagent test on my Tesla pills and it tested well with Marquis and 2 others but as you said above, there's no guarantee.

What told me we were good to go was the never ending "I love you" and constant loved up mess my friends were in all night. I ended up leaving in a taxi and they were still all sprawled out all over each other at 7am talking about how they're all going to be best friends until they die :)

All the usual loved up mess, absurd dancefloor hug fest I actually still enjoy

Was pretty hard looking in on that as I had taken coke earlier and it had almost entirely mitigated the effect of the MDMA for me.

Live and Learn.

Cheers buddy, I think I'm having a bimbo moment - I can't see anything like that under any post.

Here's what I see

Sorry, I forgot Greenlighters cannot react to posts. Once your post count reaches 50, you go from "greenlighter" to "bluelighter". :)