• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can you plug thc alc

xxdanktankxx

Bluelighter
if you made a thc alcohol could you plug it?

i mean you can drink it..

i know alcohol has to be ingested orally but idk whats thc's deal with plugging..just wondering if it would be intense weeeeed high like shooting up or something ha

It probably wouldn't be too comfortable, your rectal tissue being exposed to ethanol and all. Just smoke the god damn stuff and be happy with that.

when it evaporates your left with a crude equivalent of hash up your butt, thats dirty mang.

I know a girl who soaked tampons in alcohol in high school and got drunk that way. I don't have a vagina, but fuck... I'd imagine that would hurt. That doesn't say anything of THC absorption.

I just did a google search for 'thc rectal absorption' and I found this:

"One average the systemic availability ∆9-THC is 6% due to degradation in the guy and first pass metabolism (Ohlsson et al., 1980: Wall et al.,1983). Brenneisen et al. (1996) showed that the bioavailabity after oral dosing is 45-55% of that achieved by the rectal route. The vehicle used to deliver that oral dose has an influence on systemic availability, for example an oil suspension of ∆9-THC will increase bioavailability to 20% (Brenneisen et al., 1996)."

In another section:

"This study also found that the AUC for A9-THC was 30-fold greater than after oral administration."

So THC plugging!!! Heeeelllz fucking yeee-ahhhh.

Peace,
PL

Might want to steer clear of an alcohol infusion though. Sounds like an oil would be the way to go. However, that sounds messy. Ick...

What is it with people wanting to stick every drug known to man up their ass?

i would think an oil infusion would be healthier, as mentioned, since the thc would bind to the lipids and be effectively absorbed... but to be honest, i've always had doubts about how healthy rectal administration would be. i really doubt it's worth the effort given how hard smoking it will hit your bloodstream. i haven't really heard of people plugging substances they had the option of smoking...

Yeah oil could probably harbor bacteria that you don't want up your ass. I was thinking about putting 3 grams in some 80 proof vodka, dunno whether I'm gonna heat it to speed it up or let it sit.

I know a girl who soaked tampons in alcohol in high school and got drunk that way. I don't have a vagina, but fuck... I'd imagine that would hurt. That doesn't say anything of THC absorption.

Does anyone else feel like that would cause mad yeast infections?

Yeah, but that's why you get a yeast infection - cuz your good bacterias get killed and that allows the yeast to take over.

Ok just for the record, alchohol + ass = extreme, horrible pain.

I was a stupid kid...

well thats not a great idea
dont really want to think about how that would feel alcohol in the ass and all but i can be done
i would grind up the bud first than put it in the drink let it sit for a while mix it every few mins
than if you really want to go for it
but why not just smoke and drink

This thread is the reason why the youth of today are in such poor shape

if you made a thc alcohol could you plug it?

i mean you can drink it..

i know alcohol has to be ingested orally but idk whats thc's deal with plugging..just wondering if it would be intense weeeeed high like shooting up or something ha

No it dosen't. Ethanol is infused into IVs all the time.