• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can you feel euphoria with benzos if you don't have anxiety?

@AutoTripper I'm currently suffering from a tramadol addiction so I don't want to have a benzo addiction too, that wd would be hell lol. :eek:
I have always considered myself to be a guy with a not so addictive personality, I was able to quit smoking cold turkey and I never smoke again since 2015. But tramadol instantly hit me on my depression and made it go away completely, in addition help me a looot with my social anxiety. It gave me so much energy that I could workout every day and I came to look better than ever. My self-esteem was through the roof. But, everything that goes up has to come down and tramadol no longer works so effective, but at least as an antidepressant it still works well.
Clonazepam reminded me of something the first time I took tramadol, somewhat stimulating and anxiolytic but tramadol gave me much more euphoria.
Hi, thanks for sharing. I use Etizolam for anxiety and achieving a relative degree of comfort each day, but my antidepressant is kava!

It goes superbly with benzos, has excellent mood lifting properties, is very sociable, and actually can be very useful when tackling withdrawals.

I am pretty affected by kava today already. But I also just swallowed 100ug of acid!

Not sure what sort of a trip I will have. I take a lot of acid.

Hi, thanks for sharing. I use Etizolam for anxiety and achieving a relative degree of comfort each day, but my antidepressant is kava!

It goes superbly with benzos, has excellent mood lifting properties, is very sociable, and actually can be very useful when tackling withdrawals.

I am pretty affected by kava today already. But I also just swallowed 100ug of acid!

Not sure what sort of a trip I will have. I take a lot of acid.

Isn't it that psychedelics have a certain reputation for being antidepressants? At least in the 1950s or 1960s, some psychiatrists tested it on patients with depression and it turned out to be very effective. What can you say about it? Does the acid affect your mood in any aspect? Perhaps the effects are more noticeable the next day.

Isn't it that psychedelics have a certain reputation for being antidepressants? At least in the 1950s or 1960s, some psychiatrists tested it on patients with depression and it turned out to be very effective. What can you say about it? Does the acid affect your mood in any aspect? Perhaps the effects are more noticeable the next day.
That is precisely why I take the acid regularly. Mood lift extreme! I do take a lot though. Including today's tab, it is exactly 138 tabs in 12 months. I may be the heaviest acid consumer currently participating on the forum, and I don't mean that's boastfully just as a potential matter-of-fact.

Wish me luck for today lol! Im sure it will all be good. I had 180ug some days ago which was pretty plain sailing, but you just never know how a trip will take you.

Sometimes it really doesn't go down well, initually, due mostly to physical and mental exhaustion and other factors. Im pretty battle hardy at riding things through.

I've had a ton of bad trips, but even they have mostly been beneficial in the aftermath.

And some really golden ones too.

Often I take small doses like 25 to 35ug, which on top of my kava, cannabis edibles, and Etizolam, is like a strong antidepressant and mood lifter. Everything is brighter, yellow, I'm fully distracted from my mental bothers.

The biggest thing I don't like about LSD is feeling very tired and fatigued the day after.

Yes, you can feel a bit down sometimes the day after tripping, but there is almost always a swingback effect within a few days, feeling much clearer, happier, calmer.

I cant wait until I get home to the 250 mg of etizolam i have at home. and order another gram. my attempt at treatment didnt work....cant wait to get home and just smoke a fat joint and vape 20 mg of etiz and truly relax

How fast does sublingual clonazepam work? Is it like an oral Xanax or faster?

It kicks in MUCH faster this route, my friend. Try it some time, you'd be surprised. I do this with clonazepam and can feel it within 10-20 mins, versus the 45-60 mins it takes orally. I can even use lower doses since it hits so much faster & I'd say just a tad stronger.

It kicks in MUCH faster this route, my friend. Try it some time, you'd be surprised. I do this with clonazepam and can feel it within 10-20 mins, versus the 45-60 mins it takes orally. I can even use lower doses since it hits so much faster & I'd say just a tad stronger.

Bro, since I wrote it I've done it and it does hit faster. Plus it didn't have that awful taste of alprazolam. :LOL:

Sweet. haha. I actually like the minty numbing taste of klonopin. Did you do that bupe yet?

Yeah, that flavor is unique. Not even compared to the shitty alprazolam haha. :sick:

About bupe. Man, Bupe it's extremely expensive for so little euphoria it causes. Although it is excellent for wd. I am undecided. I think I will wait 1 month when I am in a better economic situation haha.

Yeah, that flavor is unique. Not even compared to the shitty alprazolam haha. :sick:

About bupe. Man, Bupe it's extremely expensive for so little euphoria it causes. Although it is excellent for wd. I am undecided. I think I will wait 1 month when I am in a better economic situation haha.

I hear that man. I wish I was on a full agonist myself. Preferably one that would wear off every few hours, so I could feel good every few hours, rather than just for a few hours in the morning and then tired the rest of the day. No matter how much more bupe you take, it doesn't recharge you like a good shot of dope would. It's better than nothing some times though I suppose, when it hits you just right.

I used to do a lotttttt of benzos and benzo like substances, and the only one that ever really made me feel something reminiscent of euphoria was etizolam. That shit was made by the gods.

I used to do a lotttttt of benzos and benzo like substances, and the only one that ever really made me feel something reminiscent of euphoria was etizolam. That shit was made by the gods.

Etizolam is banned in my country wtf?! Hahaha.
There's one called ketazolam. It's different? Anyone knows?

Etizolam is banned in my country wtf?! Hahaha.
There's one called ketazolam. It's different? Anyone knows?
It's banned in mine too. But I used to be big into taking research chemicals around the time it came out and was legal, and I managed to do so much of it. Only problem is it mongs you out to fuck.

As far as ketazolam goes, if that's the etizolam derivative they made once etizolam stopped being on the shelfs then I took it and it's shit compared to etizolam.

Most of the time benzos just make me sleepy, uncoordinated and any anxiety/worries tend to melt away. But rarely is there any euphoria but it does happen sometimes. Like etizolam can give me a bit of euphoria but it's very rare, definitely not something expected and most assuredly not to be chased.

now the z-drugs like zolpidem were much more likely to create euphoria for me. Still very much hit or miss, I dunno maybe 40% of the time? but stil much more like likely than benzos where it's like probably only 5-10% of the time....

now the z-drugs like zolpidem were much more likely to create euphoria for me. Still very much hit or miss, I dunno maybe 40% of the time? but stil much more like likely than benzos where it's like probably only 5-10% of the time....

Zopiclone is also a Z-drug right?. I hated it when I took it, it knocked me out stronger than alprazolam and left me walking/talking like a drunk. Not to mention the fuckin metallic taste it leaves in your mouth. But I don't feel any euphoria anyway.

I think benzos are like antidepressants. After trying several, you find the one that works best for you. In this case, the one that gives you the best euphoria. :LOL:

Is the euphoria dose related? I mean if I have a low tolerance and take 6-8mg of clonazepam, what can happen? Blackout? Or will I feel a little euphoria?

Be very careful with clomazapam ive been on it for almost 10yrs and tried 4-5 times to get off and i couldnt do it.i have been addicted to just about every drug in my life but the withdrawals from clomazapam is a special kind of hell.The anxiety and depression are crushing.be careful.

To answer to title question I would say yes, but only to a small degree Before I developed a major anxiety disorder I thought benzos were boring drugs. They are just not very euphoric on their own although someone taking diazepam for the first time for example could certainly get pleasurable feelings from it. As I am sure has been said, the only time you are likely to get any kind of intense euphoria from benzos is if you are suffering a lot of anxiety or panic and take some. Then it feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders.

I got addicted to benzos because of that feeling. I was going through major anxiety and depression and I remember benzos would make me go from feeling hopeless to smiling. The addiction is not worth it though because after you have been taking them a while you don't get that wonderful effect anymore, they actually make you depressed and emotionally unstable in the long run.