Can You Fax Acid?

The question is in fact not as dumb as some answers.

Psyentist for president ! ! !

Psyentist said:
Wow. Seven years and my thread is still going strong. I can't put in to words how much of a honor this is. I feel like a proud parent or something.

To set the record straight....Hell yes I was (am) serious. I tried it. It works.

Fuck all of you haters. Look for my next post on page 20 in 2015.

I love you, psyentist, and am proud like the guardian of an awesome child, that this thread was, in fact, born in Australian Social.

:D

That white on white is dank, mannn....

463f82e2638914f73c94c086b.jpg

shmeghead said:
hmm interesting concept..
I guess it COULD work ,,, as long as the fax at the other end had paper in it WITH THE SAME CHEMICALS IN IT as the trip you want to fax ,,,,
ROFLMAO i must admit,, i'm still wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes over this one..
It's like when Homer rang up Mr.Burns and 'pretended to resign' to prove a point to Bart the big quitter....
THen Marge says "HOmer, Mr.Burns can't see you wink through the phone."
BU HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
My friend,,, to give you a straight answer,,, NO YOU CAN NOT FAX TRIPS....
Reason being is simplybecause there are chemicals on the 'trip' which make it a trip..
If you 'faxed' that trip the ONLY thing that will arrive at the other end is the image of the trip... Reason being,,,, CHEMICALS DON"T FLOW THROUGH PHONE LINES
It would be like me saying "Hey guys You gotta taste this drink." And then pouring it into the phone line, assuming it will flow out everyone else's computer ROFLAMFOARLFMOAF
"Hey guys,, you gotta taste this drink...""
**pour POP fizzle BANG**
------------------
Peace All
Namaste
This man is a liar

Good question

Psyentist said:
I'm going over to live in Europe in May/June and I want to take a sheet of acid over with me. I'm too scared to take it on the plane, so I was thinking of faxing it over before hand.
Can anyone tell me if this will work?

Yes you can.
Only on high quality scanners/printers though.
Basically you are scanning the LSD molecule, and if the printer has the capability, it will print a duplicate of the molecule.

However if it is not a new printer, it's possible you will get an analog, or just a similar molecule. Usually it will be fine and still make you trip. But in some cases it may be highly toxic, so what I do is feed it to my cat first.

Can you fax acid???

pi^ said:
Yes you can.
Only on high quality scanners/printers though.
Basically you are scanning the LSD molecule, and if the printer has the capability, it will print a duplicate of the molecule.

However if it is not a new printer, it's possible you will get an analog, or just a similar molecule. Usually it will be fine and still make you trip. But in some cases it may be highly toxic, so what I do is feed it to my cat first.

That actually makes sense to me. I'm gonna try it.

Can you fax acid? Are you joking?

No printer will be able to pick up something 'molecule-sized'! Even if it could, It would be printing the molecule in ink, so how would that possibly work?8o

NoExpert said:
No printer will be able to pick up something 'molecule-sized'! Even if it could, It would be printing the molecule in ink, so how would that possibly work?8o

special ink. duh!