• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you blow Oxy and do productive things?

bluntedskier

Bluelighter
I have a very low tolerance to opiates/none.

Happen to have a little piece of a 30 OC left, after making (late) breakfast and coffee I was thinking about doing something uncharacteristic of me. I have a demo reel (video editing) that I need to finish and submit online to a school today... it's not like I'm doing calculus here, but it still requires a couple hours of work.

Normally, I'd just stick with the coffee or being sober. I even happen to have adderall, but I took that shit yesterday, and taking it 2 days in a row always makes me feel horrible.

But I've heard opiate highs can be somewhat energetic. Judging from the piece I have left, it's probably like 8mg close to 10mg, which for me with no tolerance, is enough to get me definitely fucking high.

This is kind of a stupid thread, but anyways, my question is, if I blow that and sip some nice strong coffee, do you think I'll just feel all floaty and good, throw my headphones on and just finish making a sick demo? Or will I just be retarded and stoned and unmotivated? Clearly I am having temptation problems with wanting to just blow it, no homo.

Or should I just wait until this evening after I finish everything and blow it when I am just lounging watching the new episode of Always Sunny and have no obligations?

Also maybe another dumb question, is there a "comedown" to Oxy for someone who doesn't use it? I know it's obviously already a downer, so you can't really comedown but you know what I mean - feel shittier when it wears off.

oh and if I were to blow just 1 line of adderall, cause again I don't want to actually take a substantial amount (I hate blowing it and I think it's inefficient, but in this case a tiny amount like 5mg) would that mix well with the Oxy or no?

Also how does it mix with Xanax? I have an anxiety problem (and a very high tolernace to Xanax, working on getting off that) so I take a fair amount throughout the day

Last edited:
I believe it would be different for everyone. Having said that, If your not hooked on the stuff and your like me you would be more focused and persistent in your work. If you were an opiate addict you would probably more likely to worry about your next fix than complete the task at hand aka laziness.

You shouldn't feel a hangover (withdrawal) from taking small amounts such as 10mg.
HAVE FUN!;)

Yeah you can definently do productive things still. I know that I actually become more productive. But everyones different. No I dont think you'll become un motivated, weed does that. I think you'll have a good time and get your work done.

Swim has never taken Adderall, but I believe that would be kinda like a speedball. Same as cocaine and opiates together and can be pleasant but is not good for your hart. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Swim would take the Adderall (I know it's spelled wrong) and do your work then when your done take the downer and sit back and relax.

I actually think I become more productive on Oxy. I have more energy and my thoughts seem to be clearer.

If your not hooked on the stuff and your like me you would be more focused and persistent in your work.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This ^

Oxy makes you very energetic and boring tasks are actually fun.

Well, turns out you guys were right! Wish I had more of this stuff (although getting addicted to Oxy is the LAST thing I need). It made a nice size line, blew it, used nasal spray, cup of coffee (went great with coffee) and water... I have to say.... I've always hated on Opiates cause they always made me feel shitty, nauseous, was too intense etc but this was a good experience.

Although it's begun to fade, it felt sort of like being on a low dose of adderall, but with a level of comfort and relaxation and without the unpleasant speedy/jittery/anxious effects.

Well, turns out you guys were right! Wish I had more of this stuff (although getting addicted to Oxy is the LAST thing I need). It made a nice size line, blew it, used nasal spray, cup of coffee (went great with coffee) and water... I have to say.... I've always hated on Opiates cause they always made me feel shitty, nauseous, was too intense etc but this was a good experience.

Although it's begun to fade, it felt sort of like being on a low dose of adderall, but with a level of comfort and relaxation and without the unpleasant speedy/jittery/anxious effects.

Word.

Now just don't get addicted to the stuff. I know, I know... it won't happen to you. You are motivated, not depressed, don't need it, blah blah blah... enough crap. Just be careful. IMO stick to Vicodin -- much less destructive potential

Word.

Now just don't get addicted to the stuff. I know, I know... it won't happen to you. You are motivated, not depressed, don't need it, blah blah blah... enough crap. Just be careful. IMO stick to Vicodin -- much less destructive potential

Yeah word, don't worry... I am not about to go out and buy anymore for about twenty different reasons..... on top of the fact that I am already dealing with a rather serious unintentional physical addiction to Xanax (thanks to the awesome guidance by my psychiatrist!).

But ya, cool little experience to have this morning, thats all.

Yeah word, don't worry... I am not about to go out and buy anymore for about twenty different reasons..... on top of the fact that I am already dealing with a rather serious unintentional physical addiction to Xanax (thanks to the awesome guidance by my psychiatrist!).

But ya, cool little experience to have this morning, thats all.

Dude I was taking clonopin 3 mgs for a couple years. Yeah Doc said don't worry won't be addictive, lol. Ha! That's a fuckin joke. I tapered down over 4 months from 3 mg to just a crumb (0.15 mg!). When I was at 0.15 mg that's when the depersonalization set in, had no sense of time (it was constant Dejavus like everything already happened before). This fucked up feeling lasted another 4 or 5 months. So the whole fucking withdrawal process from 3 mg down to 0.15 mg then the 4 month after effects lasted 8 months!!! The Doc told me "don't worry, you'll be detoxed and feel completely normal in a week or two!!! Wtf!? I don't know if they believe their own bullshit or are just fuckin powerless over the bullshit system.

My friend had a 9 page research paper due the next day so he did some oxy and got that shit done in an all nighter.

Depends, If you get a good buzz from 30mg then you can be very productive. If you nod off on 30mg then it would be unproductive

i think you should do yer oxy after yu finish the project. i'd blow lines and sometimes get real energetic (running around, being hyper active), but most of the time i'd just chill the fuck out/

Oxycodone is probably the most stimulating opiate so yes, it can make you more motivated and productive. Very euphoric and less of a nod...compared to other opiates.

^ Oxycodone is very stimulating in lower doses, in higher doses in can be very noddy.

i have no tolerance to opiates ive only taken them 4 or 5 times and last time i took 25 mgs i fell asleep.( i guess i was nodding because it was kinda wierd dreams and stuff). i would like to feel that energetic high but ive heard thats a good dose recreationally cause ive taken 15mgs and feel nothing but an annoying buzz.

^ An "annoying buzz". I've never experienced a buzz that was annoying in my life. I consider a buzz being half way high.

yea the buzz was kinda like hot headed with a headache. if that makes sense. well i just poped 15 mg's now and crushed 10mgs and will take it in 5 mins. hopefully i can get this energetic high you guys are talking about