Can we have a fun thread now? Stuff you do that's weird

I always wear one black sock, one white - always buy those two solid colors and keep em mixed.

I take apart and reassemble every gun I own / have owned, daily. This tendency carries over into just about anything with mechanical parts, I also am taking things apart, seeing how they work, putting them back.

I have a weird anger trigger when I see anyone try to parallel park and nose dives in.... honestly that makes me want to pull over and just explain the laws of physics.

I absolutely love to keep any knowledge of a subject to myself if I'm around a group of people who are talking about it (and they are incorrect). I guess my self esteem gets a rise out of it, I don't say anything I just like to listen to people talk about things with utter confidence when they are wrong.

Can't make it a month without a footlong spicy italian sub w/chipolte from Subway.

Mari-- I hear you on the pen thing. Having to use good ones that is; I don't care what other people use when signing documents. And for me, it has to be black. I love blue as a colour (most of my apartment is painted blue in fact), but writing with blue ink irks me.

I'm the opposite math-wise though. Most calculus is nothing, differential equations are nothing, up to intermediate linear algebra is nothing, but ask me to calculate the tip on a cheque and I grind to a halt. I can do it, in my head to boot, but it just takes me forever.

I too shower facing away from the shower head, and turn the water on first. When I was younger, and had access to a fairly high pressure shower head, it was like a hot neck rub. Mmmmmm.

I've never learned how to properly blow my nose. I get by with a combination of kleenex wiping and a neti pot, but whenever I try to blow my nose I either manage to push the snot back up into my sinus, or need no less than 12 tissues before I feel clean. A neti just seems quicker.

e.

I HATE it when people touch my ears or bellybutton.

Me too!!!

My husband thinks this is funny and he will touch my ear while I am driving (b/c I can't escape) and he says "Eaaaaral" and "eeeaaarrrrotic"
hahaha it is funny but one day he will force a car accident!
Ear touching is a no no.

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to get a broom or stick, or anything I can hold up and shake. I dance around like a tribal wardancer and shout incomprehensible babble.

^ easy on the pin talk bro , that shit made me personally instantly think about coppin a finger LoL.

weird shit I do: I wake up / or am awake at 3:30am every night to drink 12 egg whites. I normally just jerk off and go back to bed after that. Or I jerk off and drink the egg whites, I'm not really even sure anymore :).

Speaking of socks...I CAN'T STAND if my sock is twisted.

My mom used to twist them when I was little simply because she knew it would drive me nuts and to this day it still does!

I refuse to wear big, stretched out socks...they have to be moderately new and a snug fit.

Ive become a little lazy and unaware of my environment since using drugs but otherwise I completely agree, stretched socks are uncomfortable and have this slightly dirty look to them. I am very specific about my socks. No velvet-like textures or other overly smooth textures, they must be thin and relatively short. But too thin gets me all shivery sometimes.

I HATE HATE HATE socks of any kind. As soon as take my shoes off I rip off my socks. If anyone comes near me with socks and just sits besides me and rubs their feet I have to ask them to remove them or I just leave. Even more torturous is if the sock wearer rubs their socky feet on carpet. Oh Jesus wept. Torture!

I adore smoked salmon, could eat it by the bucket load yet despise cooked salmon, yeuch!
Hate liver, but love pâté

I always shower with the left hand side of my body pointed at the shower head without fail and water has to be warm before I step in.

I don't like parsnips simply because they are devious vegatables, usually found masquerading as roast potatoes.

After my hair, I always wash my left arm before anything else in the shower.

I have a borderline obsession with Great White Sharks.

Are you copying me?
This is so weird to read it's like me!!!!!!

1. i can only wear gloves for two minutes before the crevices of my fingers start to itch and i take them off
  2. i wear sandals well into the winter, even if its snowing. i abhor shoes and love being a sasquatch!

Never wear gloves hate them as much as socks. :!
Would love to be barefoot all year, if only we had the nice weather :(

i like to clean up trash at smoke spots, lol i somehow feel responsible even though i only leave behind footprints
i cant find a girl for some reason so im in the same boat as people waiting for the right one<3
i talk to myself and my stuff
i daydream about finding a treasure chest of psychedelics
i daydream about how to get said chest of psychedelics
sometimes when i listen to music i visulize me performing the song to hella people
i hate wearing little amounts of clothes, if i could wear snowboarding gear all year long i would
i hate going barefoot i hate when other people always go barefoot i always wanna wear socks and shoes except at the beach and in nice grass only if its pretty warm out, then i hate socks and shoes
I have no trouble accepting and understanding most people, i just find it difficult to be interested in almost all of them, it seems they are shallow and misleading
i wish i could go live in a farm far from most people and grow tons of cannnabis and live my life in isolation from everyone other than a select few

Last edited:
I hate wearing pants. If I have to because of work or the weather they are instantly off as soon as I walk in the house. I'm also weird about washing my hands. Not to an OCD extent but I wash them a lot.
I'll come up with way more shit I'm sure!
I'm a hopeless romantic and have such hippie like ideals. Its kind of weird because I grew up a redneck and I've lived in the hood so many times.
I've got these ideals but at the same time with the life i've lived I kind of push all that to the backburner because I'm forced to be ruthless sometimes.
My personality is torn. I have to be tough some times but deep down I'm such a lover not a fighter.

Furry mouth, not usually the done thing sometimes earning an old thread is old telling off and a lock elsewhere but this is an absolutely top thread bump. =D How have I missed this previously?

samb834 said:
I don't like parsnips simply because they are devious vegatables, usually found masquerading as roast potatoes.

Hilarious. I hear parsnips are used to teach camouflage and concealment to SAS and other Special Forces operatives engaged in covert actions behind enemy lines quite often, they are truly the little ninjas of the vegetable kingdom. Unlike Samb834 I like parsnips for precisely that reason. Ninjas are awesome, I mean totally sweet! =D

i talk to myself and my stuff

Yeah, totally. All the time. Comes with living alone I think, when I first started doing it anyways. Sometimes it's quite angry, kinda tourrettes but much less of that lately, not nearly as pissed off so the conversations I have with myself are a lot more friendly. Quite civilised. Still earns odd looks if I forget other people are round though! 8)

I sing songs to my ferrets, even when they're not there. It goes Oh Mr Moo, you wufferly woo, you really are the Mr-iest Moo' and variations on that. They like it! =D

When I'm at work, usually in the warehouse, I sometimes have a little dance to meself out of sight of the CCTV cameras and other staff, just because I can! :D

sleep an unusual and im sure unhealthy amount. if i didnt work i could sleep for about 16 hours a day..easy