EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

I dig that super stripped down sound.

...reverb whore reporting for duty!

*clicks heels together*

Aha love his energy..

[video]https://youtu.be/ljRh4Q-jrS0[/video]

On a sidenote the youtube channel Prisoneer is absolutely awesome for new techno. Most of the tracks I like I find off there

I'm from Detroit, it's a bit of a misconception to say the Belleville 3 created techno as there were more players in the game at the same time like Thomas Barnett, santonio echols, a number of names, Eddie fowlkes, Blake Baxter ect, anyway there's so much great techno around these parts listen to some bmg, Erika,( together they are ectomorph),Carl Craig,Jeff mills, also there's lost of good European techno, donato dizzy, also you gotta love some ghettotech dj assault, disco d , dj omega, then there's minimalish stuff like Mathew dear , plastikman(Hawtin) , ricaro villalobos ..sheeeeeeyut I could go on all day

I'm from Detroit, it's a bit of a misconception to say the Belleville 3 created techno as there were more players in the game at the same time like Thomas Barnett, santonio echols, a number of names, Eddie fowlkes, Blake Baxter ect, anyway there's so much great techno around these parts listen to some bmg, Erika,( together they are ectomorph),Carl Craig,Jeff mills, also there's lost of good European techno, donato dizzy, also you gotta love some ghettotech dj assault, disco d , dj omega, then there's minimalish stuff like Mathew dear , plastikman(Hawtin) , ricaro villalobos ..sheeeeeeyut I could go on all day

Please post more.

:)