Can U Explain What Its Like ???

talking about e with your 'old self' would be as hard dancing about architecture- imagine being a spoon that never new the taste of the soup...
------------------
"...he was jeopardising his traditional rights to liberty and freedom by daring to exercise them..."

Whose words am I stealing? If the usual daily routine is staying happy by having all that you want, I would describe the MDMA-feeling as: wanting what you have. Picture yourself in a place where everyone around you is a caring friend, a good chiropractor, an understanding psychiatrist... The sky is the deepest blue, you don't care about the fact that you smell, for ONE time cigarettes taste GOOD, and you feel like you are around 6 billion people who feel exact the same way as you do. You feel reborn, like you just installed a Service Pack for your soul, like you've just read all of Krishnamurti's work, no, like you ARE Krishnamurti
smile.gif

------------------
MDMA use was strongly and significantly associated with a history of recent unprotected anal intercourse. [Klitzman RL et al, Am J Psychiatry 2000 Jul 01;157(7):1162-1164]

Its kinda like, you feel jittery, and your eyes cant really focus cause you get shuttereye....anything you touch is like 10x better than when your not rolling, people touch me (especially my neck) and my eyes roll back into my head cause it feels so good....I think thats why they call it "rolling", you dance easier, kinda fluid, almost liquid....and when your at a party, and they pump the bass on the 50 speaker cabinets that they have there........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hmm...i would say it feels like you just received your most wanted toy for xmas, had the best rollercoaster ride of it all; you could run and all of the sudden just lift up and fly like a bird.....thats probably close to how i think rolling feels like 8)...I just started, and man i am on my 4th weekend and it keeps getting better and better...cant wait for Fri/Sat...
------------------
...Just a club kid 8)

one word!!!
VELVET
------------------
-- "No woman is capable of appreciating me!!" --

hey peeps. I've never done e. just wondering if i should. I guess I don't really need to, I already feel the world in a different way that none of my bud's do [a beauty that is alive an connected, undiscribable and so perfect. breathing and moving like our bodies, passing from one moment to the next] sorry, and when I'm at the par-tee I'm already just brimming with happiness, I come home and for a couple days it's like i'm frikin' glowing... if I just take it once, will it make the rest of my raving 'daze' seem...boring?

First of all, it is the hardest to explain the inexplicable. I'm pretty new to dropping, and the first time I ever did, all I could say was, WOW...
to describe rolling in one word, for me at least, the closest is bliss. I know a lot of people commonly associate it w/ sex, but i personally dont feel that way. Its much more an emotional state, although the physical factor is as important as well. It's to reach a point in your life where you truly appreciate everything. I remember reading somewhere.."no longer were there any boundaries..black, white, asian..none of that mattered. what matterd was that everyone was the same and we're having fun dancing to the same song and just being happy...together."
For those like sensory child who havent yet experienced this..I am in NO WAY promoting the use of drugs, (after all I'm a newbie myself) but I feel that everything is good when done in moderation...once you go over that limit even the best things become bad. Food, money, fame...all these are good when they are plenty rather than in excess. it makes people happy and live a better life.
However, too much food makes people unhealthy, too much money will spoil anyone, too much fame makes a modest person cocky..
When used under control, I believe that E is also an extremely positive substance which lets one get in touch with the lost self. Once again, only when used in moderation..
Lets face it: The world is harsh and there are a lot of shitty things out there that have caused a lot of us to shut out and lock up our true selves. Our society demands a standard of behavior, a standard of thought, and a standard of living in general. What E does is to bring out our true selves that have been hidden under our fake masks which have helped us adapt to society. Personally, I believe that everyone should at least try it once to open their eyes to things they have grown to be blind to.
Sorry..wasn't expecting to make it this long but kinda got carried away. peace~
------------------
ViTaMiN-E KeePs You RoLLiN ThRouGh Da DaY
[This message has been edited by ViTaMiN-E (edited 10 August 2000).]

oh yeah, one more thing...
I dont think everything gets spoiled after you try it once...at least for most of the people around me it didn't.
I guess it might be since I'm more of a social dropper...but I like to go to clubs sober (although rolling is definitely maaad fun too!)
sensory child...if you;ve done other drugs be4, then i dont think it would hurt to give it a try.. (that being that you are a responsible age, etc) just use it smart and I hope you can get to feel what most of us did if you do decide to do it. have fun n take care!

no worries, no consequences, freedom from anything that held u back in social atmospheres, kindness. I have a different out look on e nowadays i dunno i think i have roled too much or sumthing its losing its spark for me. I think its lost its spark becu z i now know what it feels like what im going to act like... its almost to the point where i can't stand being around first time rollers. i just hand them lotion and get them started but i can't be around them.. i find them annoying at times and i use to love to see people roll for the first time.

It´s reclaiming childhoods innocence and wonder of the world.
Q
------------------
Let´s get E-ducated on the dangers of drug use

I've often told friends that a good ROLL was like a very good drunk night with out the hangover & attitude .. you open up & do things that you wouldn't usually do .. you meet new people ... JUST THINK ABOUT IT !!
------------------
Nothin' ventured , Nothin' gained ...Sometimes You've Gotta Go Against The Grain

when you are just about to peak it's like you are all of a sudden floating in cool crystal clear mercury-like fluid. then you become weightless...
when you are peaking all of a sudden you become nothing and everything. what i mean is you fill your whole surroundings. i can focus in and hear someones' whisper from across the room or see the tiny details of anothers' iris. on the other hand, i can multiply and hear several conversations buzzing at once and watch the entire space as it lights up. you can catch auras around people.
it's beautiful. i finally understand euphoria beyond just a concept.

There is no explaining E it's just such a great feeling you roll with the flow of everything. the only explanation is it makes u feel great.

This is what I always tell newbies before I load them up: It's like when you were a little kid, and you heard about drugs, not in specific, but drugs in general, and you imagined what drgus must feel like... THAT's how you will feel... it's what you have been waiting for..... and that's it.
-Fusion808

The confidence takes over, and every single thing that you want to say to anybody, comes out exactly word for word how you want to say it!

This may sound very strange and it's not a complete description but at times it is exactly how I feel!!!!!
BEING ON "E" IS LIKE STANDING ON THE EDGE OF A VERY HIGH CLIFF AND LOOKING/LEANING OVER.
A sense of contained focus, nervousness and a sense of being inside your brain and being part of everything outside of you.
Anyone understand what I mean? I'd be interested in hearing if you do.
------------------
Peace, love & eternal grooviness :)

Rolling. Hmm, good topic. Well, for me, it's like i'm connected to everything and everyone. I feel the music flow through my brain and express it through my dance. It's laughing with your friends about inside jokes and giving candy to a complete stranger. Seeing that smile when you say hi to a person, how good it feels to be held. Sharing water with people even though it cost you 3 dollars. Handing someone a cigarette when it's your last one. Getting someone's number while rolling and actually hanging out with them later. Goin to the rocks after a party and watching the sunrise.
Okay, a lot of that was prolly really random, but iunno. Take from that what you will
*muahs* and PLUR
~Susan