can someone send me the BLUELIGHT badge?!

It should be on it's way, tell me if it doesn't make it.
Dave

thanks... got it
[This message has been edited by raversxstacy (edited 24 January 2000).]

How about I just post it for y'all? Thanks to RaverDad for posting it originally
smile.gif

Dave
Nevermind, for some reason it won't work
frown.gif
I'll just mail it to ya m'kay?
[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 24 January 2000).]

hey kids
e mail me for the badge
[email protected]
plur
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

If you have time I would love one too...
email it to [email protected]
Thank you.
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

They should be on their way, mail me if they didn't make it
smile.gif

Dave

Here, I'll see if I can post it to all who're interested...
bluelightbadge.jpg

Hope this helps! Man, I can't WAIT til my printer is fixed coz I can print these things on STICKER PAPER! Wooo!
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~
Addendum: Ooh, that worked! Heh, who da queen?
wink.gif
*P*L*U*R*
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 24 January 2000).]

Well um, the point is to save the pic to yer hard drive and print it... All you do is right-click on the picture, and choose 'Save picture As..' if yer on Windoze, dunno what it is on anything else. And just, yanno, save it to some folder or other, then find it with Windoze Explorer or whatever you use for a file manager, and print it.
Or you could even just rightclick on the picture from this very page prolly, and just choose 'Print Target'.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Raverdad posted it originally, or at least that was the thread I got it from. I'm not sure if he made it though, any ideas anyone?
Dave
PS. What I'd like to know is who made the NASA-MDMA graphic? A thank-you out to whomever you are. Someday if I get off my lazy ass and go to a craft store, I'll make a t-shirt out of it
smile.gif

i had recruited trancender ( trible) to thrown something together for us and this is what he came up with for our 55*3 meetup last year. worked out great !
------------------
..."It's a dirty job , but someone's got to do it / we care a lot"... (faith no more)