• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can i have a pint and two e's (shameless) tell us ur fav tv shows :)

OMG I love missing_one! It's like s/he has just discovered the 1960s!! Congrats man! I hope it works out well for you!

I love Black Books, Freaks & Geeks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and parts of Californication. Everything else can go and hang out with missing_one and his/her pals.

i know its already been said 5 times but Breaking Bad is TOO good!

definitely worth a watch.

i cant believe i missed this!!!

ROBOT CHICKEN

i love this show and have fatz and pop popavich to thank for it...

short and sweet and usually quite disturbing...

peep show?

Didn't know you frequented Brunswick st mall.

Peep_Show_store_window_gallery__539x400.jpg

I've heard from heaps of ppl that Peep Show is absolutely hilarious. Quite a few of my favourite comedians and writers or have twittered or otherwise indicated that it is brilliant but when but I watched a bunch of it, and at best I thought it had its moments. Is there something I'm missing out on? A certain mood or personality aspect that I don't posses? Which are the funniest episodes?

I feel sorry for the dude on clean up duty who hangs out in there with a mop & bucket. What a job, cleaning the stalls after some seedy bastards spent their last few $.

ABC Monday night is a favourite

Four Corners
Q & A (depending on the guests of course, tho it's usually interesting)

I've heard from heaps of ppl that Peep Show is absolutely hilarious. Quite a few of my favourite comedians and writers or have twittered or otherwise indicated that it is brilliant but when but I watched a bunch of it, and at best I thought it had its moments. Is there something I'm missing out on? A certain mood or personality aspect that I don't posses? Which are the funniest episodes?

Haha, maybe you're missing a funny bone?

It's very trainwreck type humour like the British series of The Office (probably the American one as well - I wouldn't know). If you don't find people always saying the wrong thing and completely fucking their lives to pieces, and being shallow and deceitful, then you may not like it.

You shouldn't watch single episodes, it has a running story. It needs to be watched from start to finish.

I suppose it's just not my cup of tea, I don't like the office either.

toon wise:
venture brothers
the life and times of tim
aquateen hunger force
well pretty much all adultswim and hbo toons

toon wise:
venture brothers
the life and times of tim
aquateen hunger force
well pretty much all adultswim and hbo toons