• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Can I get a comparison between 2C-C and 2C-D?

Transcendence

Bluelighter
I've read through the Big and Dandy threads for each of these compounds, but the experiences reported both sound very similar. Both are short lasting, milder PEAs with little body load.

I'm interested in qualitative comparisons between 2C-C and 2C-D by people who have used both compounds, preferably more than once each, but any input is appreciated.

I've tried 2C-C once at 25mg, and 2C-D twice at 25mg and than 35mg. They're similar though not quite the same in a few ways, 2C-C is a bit heavier on the body compared to 2C-D's feather-lightness. More muscular tension and jerky movements, but that's usually just on the come-up phase. Visual-wise I'd say 2C-C is a bit more vibrant and colourful, it's got a bit more energy and sparkle to the proceedings whereas 2C-D is much more subdued. Unless you take a high dose that is, 25mg of 2C-C was definately more potent and packed more punch than the same of 2C-D. When I took the 35mg dose of 2C-D it was in two parts, a 15mg cap and a 20mg cap. The 2C-C I just licked up without capping it, so it came on faster but based on the ensuing effects it definately was a more potent trip mg for mg than 2C-D by far.

Interesting. My experience of the two is almost entirely opposite to yours, General. Yet another example of good ol' YMMV in effect :)

I've used them both on many occasions - seperately and also in combination with various other drugs - using a variety of administration methods but mostly plugged - and they are two of my favourite 2C compounds. To my mind they both have their own unique and fascinating characters whilst also having the "psychedelic tofu" thing going. Both are also rather lush :)

Before launching into my rambling personal observations, I should probably point out that I've not really taken either of them in very high doses as I've simply never felt the need to. I mostly use them (2C-C especially) for using in combos now so dosing is different anyway, but when used alone I've always found the effects perfectly rewarding at fairly modest levels. I don't exactly keep records of such things but probably mostly around 30mg in both cases and am fairly sure that I've never gone above around 40mg of either as a single dose. Although I have certainly gone well above that (particularly with 2C-D) in sessions involving multiple redosing. Weight for weight, I find 2C-D to be more potent via most MOA.

For me, 2C-C (oral and plugged) is so gentle on the body you would hardly notice you had taken anything almost. I get a light - almost relaxing - stimulation, all-round feeling of well-being and a subtle hint of empathogenic euphoria. The mental, or psychedelic, effects I also find very subtle - more a pleasing fleetness of thought than a bringer of earth-shattering revelations. Visual effects also very subtle for me - a bit of sparkle and a light ripple at most.

When sniffed I find the effects are dramatically intensified and far more psychedelic in nature. It is the only 2C that I would always use (and have ever recommend to others to use) intranasally as the MOA of choice. The difference in effect I find quite remarkable. The bodyfeel is similar - gentle and lightly stimulated, but maybe not quite so lightly stimulated. Visuals I find greatly intensified and remind me of 2C-T-2 visuals somewhat - a haze of colour and trails. The psychedelic effects are also much more pronounced and of an introspective nature with, for me, an almost dissociative feel.

2C-D (via any MOA - the differences between them are mostly the usual ones of speed of onset, levels of bodyload, intensity, etc) feels much more like a "generic" 2C compared to 2C-C. It's definitely more stimulating for me - not speedy but nicely energised - whilst still feeling very light and gentle on the body. As with 2C-C, I find the psychedelic effects fairly mild and enjoyable - light and fun than rather than heavy and soul-searching. I find the visuals to be more pronounced than 2C-C (except for sniffed 2C-C) and are in classic acid-style - breathing, flowing and rippling. One notable effect that I find is unique to 2C-D is the amazing effect it has on music - it take tunes then twists, turns and flips them inside-out and back again in a way not like nothing I've ever come across before.

I tend to think of 2C-D as being along similar lines as something like 2C-B or MDMA - mostly light, fun, social and good for parties. 2C-C is not really something I would use in a party situation. It can certainly be very social but is maybe more suited to a bit of reflective introspection and contemplation than partying the night away. Especially when snorted.

Both are wonderful substances in their own right, but to my mind are positively begging to be used as combo drugs... but that is what the psychedelic combo thread is for :)

My experiences were similar to Patton's, he summed it up quite nicely with respect to dosage and effects. :)

40 mg 2C-D was a light buzz, the same of 2C-C was stoning in a marijuana kinda way. Driving was difficult (I know--bad boy!!)...

Very interesting, especially the recommendation to rail 2C-C over oral administration as well as the description of a cannabinoid-like quality to 2C-C. Snorting 2Cs are usually a very bad idea, but I'm going to trust Shambles on this. The short duration, purported stoning effect, and ease of administration would seem to add value to 2C-C's special niche as a supplement to other RCs such as 2C-E, 2C-I, etc.

I'm sure I'll end up personally testing both of these soon (probably 2C-C first).

jeez...it's like learning the alphabet all over again. :D

Interesting that you recommend nasal administration for 2c-c. How bad is the burn with his one? Snorting the 2Cs never seemed to appealing to me. Shambles makes it sound pretty good though so I think I may have to try it once I get my hands on some of this.

Has anyone tried 2c-c with LSD?

4E0cryQosWCE.png