Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I ever roll again?

zo556

Greenlighter
Here's my experience with MDMA:
I was introduced in August '12. I had a pretty good time with it while clubbing on small doses, nothing amazing. For NYE I decided to go to a rave and took my biggest dose at that point, 1.5 and another 1 couple hrs later. After this I got very into the rave scene and rolled about once a month for the next six months. Some rolls were better than others but all were comfortably similar.
In June 2013 I attended my first three day festival. I decided to roll on Day 2 like normal, it was a good time. On day 3 I decided why not one more day. I took a small pill from my usual source and I had bought a pill from a new source that was a brownish orange crystal in a caupsule which looked like a tiny amount, much smaller than what I normally get when in powdered form.
I took both at once (I don't need to hear what a bad idea this was, I really never took drugs that seriously before this since I had done them so many times without any scares). Well probably less than 30 min in I remember the lights started to seem very psychedelic. Before I knew it I was feeling queasy and wanted to rest. I wanted to move my body but I couldn't. I must've passed out only for a bit, I remember I felt like my body was shutting down and I was about to die. I woke up some vitamin water in my face. It didn't take long to me to start feeling better but I definitely wasn't feeling myself. I would feel hot, cold, legs would shake. Honestly the next few hours are mostly a blur. I remember coming to during a good set and just started to feel more active. As I became more aware I became happier and happier. I remember thinking I feel so amazing, I hope this is what heaven feels like, and I'm experiencing something I never again will be able to experience in this life.
Unfortunately I think I was right :(
Six weeks after that scare I decided to roll at my next fest. Popped one pill, kinda felt it but slight headache which was not normal. Took the second one, it was fun for a bit but nothing crazy.
Late September 2013 I decide to take 1.5 of my reliable source like I used to and planned on redosing in a couple hrs like I always did on my best rolls. Well when the 1.5 hits I feel amazing. Like damn I missed this! But it quickly became too intense and I had to rest. Then about an hr of blurriness, then an hr of amazing dancing, then the rest of the night I felt kinda zapped. Not bad just kinda zen, not the active dancy guy I usually am. After those unsatisfied attempts I decided not to roll anymore. Tired of not having an amazing time.
April 2014 I wonder if my body is ready to try again. I start with one. Almost two hours later I barely feel anything so pop another. Very quickly I feel good. Noting amazing, just right. I get a light show, best one ever. Everything just feels right. Then it starts to feel too intense again and I needed a break. I never had to leave the stage before. I quickly calmed down but it was pretty intense. Overall I had a decent roll, but it was nothing like my trip through heaven in June (or even as good as my rolls before June)
May 2014 I decide to try again, I had a good time but maybe I just need one. This time I pop one for the same batch as last time. This time it hit me within 45 minutes. Maybe it's because I had weed in my system from the night before? Again, just too intense I needed a break. I never even felt the "just right" feeling. After I calmed down I was fine, I remember thinking, ugh this doesn't even feel that amazing anymore what's the point. After my roll I felt very calm. Then I'm not sure if it's because I smoked some weed, or someone slipped me some molly in my water, or if my body can no longer breakdown the MDMA but I felt like I was rolling again. Only this time I had nothing left to roll with so I felt so drained. I took the pill about 930P and this went on till about 6A. I was afraid to sleep because I thought my body would forget to breath but I was so tired. The next day was the first time I felt so terrible after a roll. I just felt extremely down. Not depressed but definitely couldn't get happy.
That is the last time I rolled. I recently watch my friend take the same pill I took the past two times and he had the time of my life. I am jealous and remember when that used to be me. I feel like I did abuse MDMA but not to the extent as some users. Am I just more prone to the negative effects? Or did that one time in June just fuck me up for good? I wonder if it's safe for me to try again. I feel like I've pushed my luck enough and I'm lucky enough to be here but why is it so tempting?! I feel like given enough time I will want to go back. Can my brain heal or is my body just rejecting it?
I guess I just feel like some people abuse it so much more than I do, why don't they get these scares like I do? Could I just be paranoid and the chemicals aren't "hitting" me right? Although if it was that I wonder why I kept rolling forever last time and had such a bad hangover. I feel like it has to be more than just my mindset.
I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone else has experienced something like this? A life altering near death moment of ecstasy that can never be repeated...

Sorry I was high when I wrote it. Does look pretty wordy lol, I'll fix tomorrow

Take a few months break, and BUY A TEST KIT.

It's worth it, 90% of shit sold as molly is not mdma. And most e-pills are not molly as well, or they are molly but cut to shit with garbage stims which will be more obvious if the test reaction takes an unusually long time.

Knowing you are actually taking mdma and the dose you are taking is important:)

-Get a testkit, as in get one before you ingest any other drugs and test you stuff. I am willing to bet at least half of the nights you mention, you got something else than MDMA
-Your usage pattern seems about right. You are taking long enough breaks so I do not think tolerance is an issue
-NEVER mix 2 different kinds of pills together if you haven't tested them both with a testkit. Why? Because if one pill contains certain dangerous adulterants and the other one contains real MDMA you are in big big trouble. Some chemicals sold as MDMA are dangerous on their own but absolutely lethal when combined with real MDMA
-If you ingest big doses it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. It helps to change scenery for a moment at such a time. Go smoke a joint with a mate outside or something, this usually goes away again pretty fast
-The life altering near death experience you described was not MDMA, either that or way way way waaaaay too much MDMA but I doubt that. Again get a testkit
-We live and we learn. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Take steps to prevent this and if you have any questions seek out knowledgeable users or ask on this forum (feel free to PM me if needed). Don't solve questions you have by thinking "I'll just try it and see how it goes"

Last edited:
I have been through a nightmare after MDMA but after coming to BL and learning and following the HR steps (test dose time) I have not only been able to roll again bit I have learned to harness the drug to make sure I have a great time when I take it.

It is so much different from coke weed or opiates in the fact that you have to prepare before you take it and have enough discipline to follow the rules. Of you can do that you will probably have a magical time.