TDS Can I die from this?

Are you kidding me? This is absolutely asking to kill yourself! Sadly, i agree i think that is what the OP wanted to hear. Is a confirmation that this combo would kill. I hope you didn't go through with it. Jeez, hopefully you respond back!

Posted by a user named backflash90 on flashback.org forum: (The big "how do I best kill myself with X substance" thread) "How much heroin can I inject at most and how much is required to die? This applies to someone who weighs 80kg and has never tried it before"

I hope you are okay and decided not to go through with this man :/

@OP go read the suicide support thread instead of posting things like this and checking that silly thread on flashback.org
suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem in most of these cases, it should and can be resolved differently

Posted around the same time as here, he has returned to neither forums since as I can see it.

Edit: ok now he has, latested activity today 05.09, appearently he is alive.

Last edited:
^That is very good news indeed!:)

OP, I hope you will feel free to come back and get support as you navigate this hard time in your life. I also hope that your circumstances change, but if they don't, remember that other people can really help. There are so many people here that have cheered me up and helped me through rough times. I hope that you will return and let us know how you are doing.<3