TDS Can I die from this?

backflash90

Greenlighter
Can swim die from snorting 0,5 g of heroin combined with lots of alcohol if she doesn't have any tolerance?

A half gram is a lot for someone with no tolerance. And booze and opiates are a big no no. Yes that is how people die.

Uuh if you've got naloxone handy keep it with you, I'd recommend getting someone to stay with you in case you start to overdose so they can call an ambulance...half a gram is quite big for someone with no tolerance,e specially mixed with another CNS depressant. Seriously, get some help NOW.

We don't use SWIM here btw.

Uuh if you've got naloxone handy keep it with you, I'd recommend getting someone to stay with you in case you start to overdose so they can call an ambulance...half a gram is quite big for someone with no tolerance,e specially mixed
with another CNS depressant. Seriously, get some help NOW.

We don't use SWIM here btw.

Never used H before but have several other opiates and know about the consequences of combining CNS depressants. As Pagey said,get help now while ur still conscious enough 2 dial 911! I hope we see more posts from u on bluelight so we know if ur all right...and well, if we dont, we still likely know the outcome...

Pariahprose

Moving to BDD for dosing advice. BDD mods feel free to move it back if the user is looking for support. :)

1 g kept me high permanently for 3 days. Thats the same as 1g meth, and i wouldnt take .5 meth in one go but it would be far safer then .5 H. Hope you are still alive or died happy, or got bad H

I hope the OP was trolling because if not, well, yes you can die from doing just .5 gram of heroin alone w/o a tolerance, let alone mixing in alcohol, oh boy...............

^^ In this case alcohol couldn't even be blamed for any bad results, for once. It would be overkill.

^ There is an somewhat less distinct likelihood that even I might embrace death from this challenge. I win.

Who knows the quality of the heroin, but even given mediocre heroin that could potentially be very fatal for a non-tolerant individual. Here in Michigan a half a gram of quality dope without the booze runs a high shot of overdosing a non-tolerant user.

We don't allow these threads here. If you think you are overdosing (which is quite likely given the amount of stuff you've taken) you should get to an ER immediately.

I'm closing this. If you have further queries feel free to PM me.

I'm re-opening this thread out of concerns for the OP. Please could you let us know if you're okay - and whether you'd like support. I'm moving this over to TDS as a mod and I believe this may have been a suicide attempt.

Thanks synthetix and sorry for the extra work.

I do hope we get a reply from the OP soon :\.

Backflash, that's a deadly combination. I hope you're okay and sought out medical help.

Please update us. <3

Can swim die from snorting 0,5 g of heroin combined with lots of alcohol if she doesn't have any tolerance?

I wish you would have given us an update. People here care about what happens to you.
If you're alright or not if you can let us know.

Hey I really hope your not gonna do all that heroin please don't risk loosing your life it's never permanent whatever your going through there is a way out and a way towards the light. If your still breathing it is never too late to become happy joyous and free. Don't miss out on a wonderful future for a dirty insanely addicting drug, which is heroin. Ugh... do yourself a favor and get out now because it will save you a lot of time and money. The game is rigged, you cannot win, please please let us know that your okay.