• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Can gabapentin potentiate opioids?

Yeah, and there were cases of people dying from that potentiation (more so with pregabalin which is more potent and has no ceiling)! Also gabapentinoids can be physically addictive themselves if stopped abruptly but they're good for alleviating opioid withdrawal / spare some of the material. In my experiences the potentiation is moderate though but I could go from 600mg/d to 120mg morphine in a few steps / weeks without withdrawal or discomfort by adding 600mg/d pregabalin.

I got some 300mg gabapentin capsules from a friend, and I was wondering if there is anyway I could tell if they were expired or not? If they are expired would they still work, and or be safe to take?

I'm in 900mg of gabapentin that I got from a friend, 24mg of chlorpheniramine, 18.75mg of promethazine, 8mg Subutex, 1mg Xanax, and good weed. I seem to feel pretty good. I took 600mg with the combo yesterday, and 300mg the day before that, oh and 600mg the day before that lol. She gave me quite a few. Wish I knew if they were expired or not tho. I was also wondering how gabapentin and weed go together in your experiences?

Yeah, and there were cases of people dying from that potentiation (more so with pregabalin which is more potent and has no ceiling)! Also gabapentinoids can be physically addictive themselves if stopped abruptly but they're good for alleviating opioid withdrawal / spare some of the material. In my experiences the potentiation is moderate though but I could go from 600mg/d to 120mg morphine in a few steps / weeks without withdrawal or discomfort by adding 600mg/d pregabalin.
so appreciate your info always

Be Safe Brittany Snow GIF by FOX TV

I have one gabapentin 300mg pill left, I've been taking them everyday for the last week, and would like to make this one last, but I would also not want to waste it and feel it. Should I just take the powder out of the capsules and make 100mg doses to make it last the next few days, or would it be a better idea to just take the hole thing?

Man, I swear by pregab. I think it's the only fucking good thing the evil fuckers from Pfizer have created before they sold their soul to the devil. 2 days ago I was sweating, kicking with a massive headache and I told my dad to gobuy me 2 lyricas 150mg cause I was rattling bad. I took the 300mg in 1 go, took like 2-3 hrs to make effect but it literally obliterated every single discomfort I was having and gave me a really cool mood lift on top. Oh my sweet lyrica is a bloody lifesaver...💯💯💯

It takes a very long time for pills to "Expire" I found some very old Oxy, over 10 years past " Dispose of date" all hit just as hard as fresh from Pharmacy ;)

Man, I swear by pregab. I think it's the only fucking good thing the evil fuckers from Pfizer have created before they sold their soul to the devil. 2 days ago I was sweating, kicking with a massive headache and I told my dad to gobuy me 2 lyricas 150mg cause I was rattling bad. I took the 300mg in 1 go, took like 2-3 hrs to make effect but it literally obliterated every single discomfort I was having and gave me a really cool mood lift on top. Oh my sweet lyrica is a bloody lifesaver...💯💯💯
I have one gabapentin 300mg pill left, I've been taking them everyday for the last week, and would like to make this one last, but I would also not want to waste it and feel it. Should I just take the powder out of the capsules and make 100mg doses to make it last the next few days, or would it be a better idea to just take the hole thing?

100mg does nothing man and if u want to keep getting high on em let me tell you the magic goes away pretty fast. After a while ure just gonna have to take it to avoid wds....nothing else. You're at the honeymoon phase rnow but only take em sporadically and never go above 900-1500mg it'd pointless. Some ppl take 3grams but it doesn't get u higher lol. I've been taking gaba for the past 5 years(they're otc in my country, ) I've been addicted to it too for its mood lifting effects which ended in a nasty week of wds cause I would wake up sweating errrday at 6am(my body asking for gabapentin....) so I had to tough it out a week of nasty wds. I just use em sporadically for opi wds here and there now. Lyrica on the other hand I do it recreationally and forvwds too but it's more expensive. Tbh I'd rather eat 300mg pregab than smoke a joint lawlss

The uptake of gabapentin is limited, so taking more won't get you higher, instead you need to stagger the intake over some time. Pregabalin on the other hand gets transported actively, thus it's more potent and doesn't have a ceiling. Tolerance is the same, horribly fast and long lasting.

Viewable from UK IP addresses only. Use a free VPN.

It seems that while gabapentin is now accepted to be addictive & dependence-forming, their isn't a well-mapped treatment regime. As you will see, UK doctors simply keep giving people the tablets. They are placed on daily pickup, but doctors have neither the time nor the support to treat.

I think they are dirty and dangerous and subjectively awful when compared to other stuff that is still available.

There are still some glaring holes in the laws concerning medicines. Things that are rarely prescribed for other reasons that have never been controlled if only because WHOEVER makes the laws has no way of knowing if they are abusable. It's well worth looking at a PDR or BNF or your local equivalent to see what is still there. I have noted that France & the UK still have many prescription medications not controlled in the others nation. Many of them were never used in the US and were overlooked. Australia similarly and to a great extent, the rest of Europe.