• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants can cyrstal meth shards be different densities ?

tony2glocks

Greenlighter
are meth shards basicly the same densities for an example when dealing with bud you can have nuggs that are identical in apperance and size but one can be more dense thus weigh more and i am wondering if the same thig applies to meth shards

the stupid reason i am asking is because my wife hates that i do this and trys her hardest to keep me from doing alot and keeps traack of the amount that i have and will alow me to do a a small line that is exactly the same everytime she messures it buy crusing it into powder then filling a small pill capsule half until its filled then giving it to me ......NOW THIS IS MY PROBLEM i decided to break it up myself today and it took a decent sized shard to fill the capsule now normally a shard this size will fill 2 or 3 but it only filled one and now she is thinking i did more then i normally do becuase she saw the shard i had left the morning and is telling me that a shard that big should have lasted me longer but i am trying to explain to her that it looked big but didnt brake down into as much powder and problly was less dense but she is insiting that its not possible ..so can someone please shed some light on why this is and please dont go on about anything but just answer my question I KNOW DRUGS ARE BAD I KNOW I SHOULDNT DO THEM I JUST WANT AN ANSWER TO MY ?

@tony2glocks

I have heard that fake/cut meth is easier/harder to crush under fingertip. Can't remember if it was easier or harder.
Bottom line: from the same batch then no, should be the same density.
From different batches, yes. You need to get some scales and decide on a set amount of mg.

Or slap your wife and tell her to mind her damn business 😂😂😂

@tony2glocks

I have heard that fake/cut meth is easier/harder to crush under fingertip. Can't remember if it was easier or harder.
Bottom line: from the same batch then no, should be the same density.
From different batches, yes. You need to get some scales and decide on a set amount of mg.

Or slap your wife and tell her to mind her damn business 😂😂😂
Well, is it harder or not to crush should depend on what it's cut with.

Well, is it harder or not to crush should depend on what it's cut with.
I also heard that iso whatever it's called is alot easier or harder.
I'm no expert on meth, mind. The thread I got the info from is on here somewhere.

So the real bottom line is
If your meth is pure and pure every time, or cut to the exact same ratio every time, no, density should never change, right?

If it's easier to crush between two fingers that is not good, if it takes a lot more than a simple pinch of two fingers to crush, for instance, a couple blows with a hammer, that is good...

So there can be variations in density but if you’ve got a crystal that crushes noticeably easier than another it’s more likely an added cut than any variation.

-GC

Yes, crystal meth can vary in density between chunks. Generally, harder = better.
But the line between brittle and too brittle, can be blurry and very subjective. Thats the problem with illicit manufacturing. There's no set standard to make any comparisons against.
Honestly, you're probably not going to notice unless you spend a lot of time crushing your dope and get a general idea of good & bad.
Larger shards are easier to get a basic idea with. A piece the size of say, a peanut (same dimensions) should never be able to crumble if pinched 👌 between your fingers, no matter how hard you do it.
Idk if that makes any sense.