Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Can anyone recommend a movie about heroin or opiate/opioid addiction?

Body brokers on Netflix is a good show, tells how they make £££££ frm rehab facilities. Need to finish watching it actually, well really need to start frm the beginning again as was high when started watching it....

I love Drugstore Cowboy! The book is great too and a bit more detailed.
Keep meaning to get the book but as I'm trying to cut down on my drug use atm I feel it could be a bit triggering but yeah the movie was excellent.... ain't watched it since was addicted to oxy last yr, don't think could watch it drug-free.....

If u want about drug addiction, then go for documentaries. If you want a film who's more detailed than other, than say like this I want blah

the lost weekend, basketball diaries, some old noir film days of wine and roses, most noir films have at least 1 sentence linked directly/passive towards drug addiction and I think some lovecraft films i say what comes in my brain rn such as the endless/the beach house/vivarium who're passive linked. But anyhow, none are unique as uniqueness isn't real

Keep meaning to get the book but as I'm trying to cut down on my drug use atm I feel it could be a bit triggering but yeah the movie was excellent.... ain't watched it since was addicted to oxy last yr, don't think could watch it drug-free.....
I hear ya. When I get clean, I'll probably want to avoid many drug-related movies and songs.

Logged in since am stayin a bit late on pc bc I am busy with work and forgot to tell you this evening, about a recently Shudder promoted irish psychological drama about mental health, lucky director should say to himself. I'll let the poster do the film do the talk

ppsNr5KQ-1024x1024.jpeg

Not a movie but a 4 part BBC drama about heroin dealing / addiction set in early 1980s Edinburgh - 'Looking After JoJo' its called starring Robert Carlyle as the protagonist JoJo, excellent show 👍🏻 Used to have it on VHS bk in the day but its on YouTube now....