Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cambodian Heroin China-White question

simplejack

Greenlighter
Hello all swim from Holland been smoking brown heroin for long time and also been snorting oxy etc .but found himself in the capitol of Cambodia now cause of some ridicilous reason i better not mention .anyway swim been smoking lots of ice and yaba wich are pretty good in this country . swim truly can say this country is junkie heaven cause at night(after 24:00)the streetse its like a ghosttown but only a few people walking (loads sleeping) and the few peeps awake are taxi drivers and security guards wich are basicly in front of every shop.carpark.od corner of every street and they al work on the side with selling drugs . anyways swim like to mix a bit of ice(or yaba)and china-white together on a peace of foil and puff it away . its like going up and down at fhe same time wich is kinda nice . but here is my question. Swim is bying his heroin from this guy who of course he trust but not for a 100% .lately swim buys heroin that looks a bit different than the China he bought before here it is rockhard (little rocks) and slightly off white .when i smoke them they dont even have 1/10 strength than when snorted cause yesterday i toke a little line (like the size of halve a toothpick mayb 3/4 toothpick) and swim was now for the second time totaly fucked . and swim is wondering why ? The effect is that i cannot stand on my legs straight and constantly drops like i fell trough my knees i trying to pickup bottles wich are not there like hallucionating swim sit on a chair grabbing to somethingbhe thinks he sees on the floor and swims eyes looked so weird last night like my left pupil turned al to left and my right pupil all the way right , and swim was falling and crawling on the floor and i had to hold a bottle with 2 hands at some point so swim is thirsty as hell takes a bottle limonade lies on his bed but fells asleep and the whoke bed is dirty and that 3times per night and swim just feels like he is incredibly drunk or something so swim was thinking this is maybe ketamine instead of dope ? Can you get like that high from such little ketamine .but swims balls are also itchy as fck that points of dope . when swim burns the rocks they turn into light brown waterlike substance and also kinda harsh in the troath to puff . I think this is china in 100% pure form cause swim could snort like 2x 80mg oxy in 20hours without getting crazy like a toothpick line of this stuff .
If its truly such a strong dope swims seller (wich is not a user himself) isnt doing anything wrong but yesterday it was impossibke for me to base to yaba of a foil or swims gf tryed to feed him with a bong but somehow i could not smoke it .it was like i was going totaly handicap . can this happen with tomuch china white ? Or is it something else .

Thanks cause swim owns this same seller 100bucks wich he never gonna get if he tryed to poison swim with something poisoned.

Thankyou in advanced for helpfull relies

F7610.png

:)

This is for Australian drug discussion. Also lay off the gear and write propperly. That was the worst example of the English language I have ever read. It's impossible to understand it sounds to me like you think it could be extremely pure yet you don't want to pay for it. It's to hard to understand.

You are wasting a lot of the drug by smoking it. Snort it instead. The heroin you are getting is the HCL version which gets destroyed by heat.

Oke so hcl shoukd be snorted or IV tha ks for that tommy , and to oldred i wrote the tread in a bit of a hurry ,but my question is if it could be ketamine since i never try and Ketamine but saw a clip on youtube of somebody who took it and i had similiar side effects but i cant be sure , and swim is used to opiates but this stuff is kinda different i think if i would snort like 2 toothpick lines i would have OD for sure . in quess cause im new to white hero i did not know it had different effect tban brown . and i thought this was the Ausi and Asia part of the forum it toke me a while to look for it dont be such a nitpicker like this was the worst example of engl language you EVER read . i got some wrong spellings but i had a hangover from hell so have a kitkat have a break.

What you describe is the normal Phnom Penh heroin. As you've discovered, it is strong as shit, but smoking it destroys most of it. The dealers don't cut it with anything– near pure heroin is so cheap already in Cambodia that it is actually used as an adulterant in other drugs, or sold as cocaine to trick people. And the reason you got it in cubes is because it is chopped straight off from the kilo brick. I used to use it a lot back in the day (I'm in Phnom Penh too), but not anymore.

I'm not going to tell you not to use it, but be careful as fuck. The lines you need to get high are miniscule, and it is very easy to slip past the OD threshold if you are not highly disciplined (which gets harder and harder the further you go along with it). People die from it all the time– just a month or two ago my friend found one of his customers dead in his hotel room from taking that stuff. Looking back I'm lucky that I never killed myself.