• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Caffinated DOx

Ah, well that's cool. Yeah, I can't see anyone caring about the DOC version right now, but I would actually be pretty happy to have the DOB one if I found it.

Anyway, to each their own; some people actually prefer DOC to LSD. I don't, but simply having LSD available doesn't make me desire it less. The duration also doesn't scare me.... I'd bet money that the difference with these prodrugs is so little that people can't even tell them apart. Vyvanse doesn't last twice as long as Adderall just because there's another molecule on the amphetamine's tail.

The danger in dosing this is unpredictability. Individuals could have vastly different metabolism of this drug producing different metabolites. The normal dose in you could produce an overdose in another person. This is concerning considering DOX overdose is potentially dangerous. How dangerous is caffinated DOX overdose? The same as with 25X-NBOMe, after something bad happens we know.

Last edited:
If these drugs are inactive other than through metabolism to their respective DOx chemicals and caffeine (and their individual metabolites), then there's really no danger from people metabolizing them differently. It would be literally impossible for them to surpass the potency of the DOx they metabolize into, so just dose like you would with them and move up if it's not enough. Even at full potency, DOx chemicals are not anywhere near as dangerous as people often think they are; I can count the number of fatal overdoses I've heard about from all of them combined on one hand.

If they are active on their own, then all bets are off and we won't know until someone tries them.

Got sample ZDCM-04 from a Swedish vendor
[h=3]Formal Name: 7-{2-[2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-1-methyl-ethylamino]-ethyl}-1,3-dimethyl-3,4,5,7-tetrahydro-purine-2,6-dione [/h]
it's on foreign forums that would tiptoe for 4 days and so on. This is not true, of course, that's assuming / assertion of people who have not tested ZDCM themselves.
1 blotter (1mg) is a trip of about 8h.

After some tests, it turns out that you build up a tolerance after taking ZDCM.

If you take a blotter Day 1, you get to take several pieces to reach the same level of Day 2 and 3.

Do we even know, that what this vendor is selling is really ZDCM-04?

It seems very unlikely that a DOC prodrug would only have a duration of 8 hours.

Got sample ZDCM-04 from a Swedish vendor
[h=3]Formal Name: 7-{2-[2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-1-methyl-ethylamino]-ethyl}-1,3-dimethyl-3,4,5,7-tetrahydro-purine-2,6-dione [/h]
it's on foreign forums that would tiptoe for 4 days and so on. This is not true, of course, that's assuming / assertion of people who have not tested ZDCM themselves.
1 blotter (1mg) is a trip of about 8h.

After some tests, it turns out that you build up a tolerance after taking ZDCM.

If you take a blotter Day 1, you get to take several pieces to reach the same level of Day 2 and 3.
Did you copy and paste this? I coulda swore this exact info was quoted in the other thread about this as well, where did this info come from?

I'm pretty sure it's directly translated from the swedish vendor. Probably even google translate actually.