• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted prescription shopping - who will know about this?

buckley

Greenlighter
OK so I've been taking Endone from about half a dozen different doctors for just over six months (read: addicted). One of the doctors did a check with Medicare and I've been flagged on the Prescription Shopping Program.

So, does that mean that the other doctors that I've seen have been notified of this as well - ie. if I now go to another doctor that I've seen and try to get some Endone, will they know I've been flagged?

I have searched thru threads here but can't find the answer :)

iv been loving me some endone lately too. must take a fair time to get addicted to it though? how long had you been taking it before you knew you were actually physically addicted?

I'm no expert on heroin, never had it bu I do no that end one is not codeine. It's OxyContin
Not codeine.

pffft the hotline is a joke. Doctors only call it very rarely. And I have never had a pharmacist call it on me. I wouldn't worry about it.

iv been loving me some endone lately too. must take a fair time to get addicted to it though? how long had you been taking it before you knew you were actually physically addicted?

Took me 4 months of 40-50mg daily to feel it when I was cut off. I did not realise I was addicted as I was taking it for genuine pain thanks to a pesky kidney stone that hung about for four fucking months. Never felt pain like it & it was a poor substitute for iv morphine they kindly dosed me with many times in hospital. The WD's were a few days of being shitty & uncomfortable but manageable. I would not like to come off a 200mg+ per day habit though.

You can get instant release oxynorm here goonbag. Or munch the oxycontins.

But i agree re the dose/"what you are getting" and so do many in kings cross, thats the opiate of choice there now as the addicts know they are not getting rorted

But my tolerance is high for some fucked up reason
Mine always has been too. Luckily I'm off the opiates. Thats a never-ending cycle bro, i was stuck on that merry go round for 12 years...