Busted!! Facing Life In Prison!

T

TwAcKEdOutInBoise

Well it finally happened, on the 26th of march i was arrested at my home in Boise, Idaho they came at about 7:00PM and put me in handcuffs.

they took 460 something grams of crystal and $12500 in cash under the dash in my truck and inside my trailer they seized some chemicals and some equipment, a number of firearms and about a half Oz of meth and a pipe lying in plain view on the table...

I was arrested and charged with manufacture and sale of methamphetamine, im currently on a $100.000 bond and im due to appear in court in may,

i was all ready on probation for a CLASS A felony and my lawyer basically told me i will be lucky if i get 60 years but no less than 20 and im facing life so i pretty much see it as a death sentence...

I don't know what to do, does anyone have any advice on this whole situation?

I've got my glock loaded in my lap and im ready to blow my brains out all over the wall unless anyone has some suggestions on what the fuck i should do!

I would rather die than spend 20 years in the idaho state pen, i did 5 years already and its all run by gangs and if you don't roll with a set you get raped...

I was thinking about shooting my brother and his wife because they have a lot of loot and then just fleeing the country in one their cars but i don't really want to bother them with my problems....

PLEASE I AM DESPERATE FOR ADVICE & YES I AM A LONG TIME BL'ER BUT I CHOOSE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!

LD mods, I don't know if there is much you can do for him beyond reminding him of the legal ramifications of his current situation and his listed choices (fleeing the country, etc). If you'd rather just push it to DC, that's fine - I'd just ask that given his mental and emotional state he not have it closed outright. Thanks.

TwAcKEdOutInBoise said:
I was thinking about shooting my brother and his wife because they have a lot of loot and then just fleeing the country in one their cars but i don't really want to bother them with my problems....

^^^^Shooting your brother and his wife then stealing all there cash and one of there cars????? My god bro you have most definitely done too much crystal...

TwAcKEdOutInBoise said:

If you really were not kidding about this at all, and could seriously do this with little to no remorse, tweaking or sober ...
... then I won't make a recommendation to you that would get me a warning and make people think a lot less of me. But this I respectfully say to you, sir: I do not have it in me to lend you either an ear or a hand.

But, seeing as how I know nothing of the relationship you and your brother have, nor really anything about you really, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that was either a very fleeting, delusional thought born of extreme, likely drug-induced panic, or an attempt at humor, and on these grounds wish you all the best, along with 2 tips for ya:

1) Indonesia has no extradition treaty with the US.
2) Bali is nice livin', and has no shortage of Americans on the lam from the law in their home country.

Don't do it. They'd catch you, and there's another life sentence. Not fun. Maybe get in contact with the ACLU. Or even LEAP. You'll probably have a better chance at trial if some fairly larger groups are helping you out. You have my sympathies. Good luck, dude.

not trying to judge you man but that would be a real shitty thing to do (shooting your brother etc.) shooting anyone including yourself for that matter would be stupid. Sure you might be in jail but you will live. Talk to your lawyer im sure you have more than enough time to work out some deal with the DA. Why lose hope so soon!@?!? you havent even gone to your first court appearqance! why would you fuck something up like that? what if the search was illegal? what if the cops missed a step in the investigation? informant comprimised? youre ready to lose your life and possibly take others without even waiting for options? even if you did go to jail im sure atleast your brother would like to see you in jail rather than talk to a headstone.....jmho

I'm assuming you made a typo when you said you were on a $100.00 bond for 460g of meth.

Either way. Don't shoot your brother or his wife or yourself. Clearly you are panicking, and that is understandable, but maybe you need to consult with another lawyer. I can't imagine what 20 years in the can would be like, but you need to you need to analyze every option you have at this point. Your life depends on it!

How much money do you have? If you left the country now would you be able to support yourself?

If I were you, I wouldn't kill your brother (I'm hoping you meant that you would just ask him).

My advice, don't run from the law. You'll be so paranoid about getting caught that your life will be miserable.

Try to get your lawyer to negotiate a deal where you can possibly go to another easier jail.

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
I'm assuming you made a typo when you said you were on a $100.00 bond for 460g of meth.

Considering he wrote "100.000" it was obvious to anyone with minimal common sense what he meant... Don't shoot yourself or anyone else. Personally, I'd leave the country before I killed myself. I'm sure I could find a way to kill myself in prison if they caught me. Best of luck to you.

You have a lot more to lose than I do.

I can't advise to to follow in my footsteps.
If you decide to stay and fight though, file theft charges against them for coming in and stealing your property.

Aside from that - committing more crimes isn't going to help you.
Drug charges are negligible.

Yes - they're hard on drug "criminals" - and the weapons you had aren't going to aide your case...
But you did have armed thugs rush in, physically overcome you, and steal your property.

In America, where you're supposed to have unalienable property rights, that's unconscionable.

Murder, on the other hand... That's something I couldn't live with having done.

The legal system is a wonderful farce.

You can find an infinite number of loopholes if you look.
Or you can overlook the loopholes and focus on solid facts.

I don't know about actual criminal charges - but possessing your private property despite the terrorist threats on your life and property by the state - that's a solid defense.
It's also irrational and stupid...
And if you stick around and keep your hands clean... I'll give you an update on how well it works after the 21st.

You have other options.
Don't resort to crime - or suicide.
Those two are your worst bet - for any of your desired outcomes.

Just take it one day at time. Things are never as bad as they seem in the beginning. New options and solutions will present themselves as the days go forward.

That's just... unfathomable. If you're getting 60 years already, then I don't see how trying to flee the country is going to hurt you much, you know? I guess give that a shot.

Sorry, uacvax, it's against forum rules to discuss how to break the law. Please see the forum guidelines sticky post. I know the subject of fleeing the country has been mentioned above, but discussion of how to successfully do so is crossing the line. -Johnny1

Last edited by a moderator:
How in the world did you get on bail?

I don't know, that's crushing shit man. I'd, erm, take a vacation and try to live a clean life... can't really talk about breaking the law here...

See if you can get long term house arrest and rigorous probation instead of jail time. That could be a possibility, you would need a damn good lawyer though.

I AM JUST KIDDING MAN (refers to a post I deleted), just deal with it, I would try and flee the country, but don't take your own life! Atleast if you goto prison and then die there you can still ask jesus into your heart and end up going to heaven...

and dude don't even think about bringing what you have done to yourself to effecting your brother and his family... come on man think about it..

you do the crime you do the time, I hate that saying but once you have been to jail and back out you know it's not a lie..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Dude- The brother idea ain't cool. Not his fault and how could you live with yourself?

I'd talk with a couple of Lawyers and look at all the angles. They (cops) probably will want to 'go up the ladder' so to speak and that might be an option unless you were operating a meth lab.

bri2u2002 said:
Yeah Dude- The brother idea ain't cool. Not his fault and how could you live with yourself?

I'd talk with a couple of Lawyers and look at all the angles. They (cops) probably will want to 'go up the ladder' so to speak and that might be an option unless you were operating a meth lab.

^^^^Thats not exactly a good option...... sure he might get less prison time however he WILL spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder :|

bri2u2002 said:

It sounds like he was doing some chemistry, he mentioned "chemicals and equipment" being found. That may not be the end of the ladder though. Perhaps the cops would be interested in where/who he acquired the chemicals in exchange for a lighter sentence? I would explore this possibility if I was facing life. He doesn't owe anyone shit. To hell with the drug dealer propaganda about snitching. He's facing life and hes got to do what hes got to do to prevent that.