• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bupe bluez

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Snorted 24mg of bupe today after 6 months of no opiates and got high as hell, feel like it's going to have an afterglow tomorrow. Some fucked up part of me like that Ole Irish tradition of being a drunkard or a Russian who downs vodka like a good ol boy, is proud of requiring a dosage that high because that's the first time I nodded out in like years, even though I had used and I didn't even know bupe could make you nod

Edit it was awesome. I think it could suffice for a good occasional opiod for me, even. Might get a script.

I wish bupe had that kind of effect for me. Even when I took 24mg a couple times I didn't get that. Now I'm off of it completely. I have 2mg left that I might use at some point, hopefully it is at least worth taking, but I don't think I will have much luck with it.

My wife and I were Ill AF last night off oxy looking for subs anywhere and everywhere. I ended up driving to the city at 2am to score kratom of all things.

It's the powder type and the first time I used it so obviously it went over like the Cinnamon challenge.

Ultimately, I was finally able to sleep.

7 Kpins and countless benadryl did nothing. Kratom, fucking kratom.

Anyway, grabbing 90 gabapentin today so It should be another shit show this week.

Snorted 24mg of bupe today after 6 months of no opiates and got high as hell, feel like it's going to have an afterglow tomorrow. Some fucked up part of me like that Ole Irish tradition of being a drunkard or a Russian who downs vodka like a good ol boy, is proud of requiring a dosage that high because that's the first time I nodded out in like years, even though I had used and I didn't even know bupe could make you nod

Edit it was awesome. I think it could suffice for a good occasional opiod for me, even. Might get a script.
If you take the same dose tomorrow, nothing will happen most likely, because the half life is so long, and bupe only activated receptors at very low doses (under 2mg) therefore, your tolerance was lowwwwww.

Many people report that buprenorphine produces a superior high at 2mg, but not above 2mg, unless you have tolerance to it. Perma-tolerance may fuck that up but give it a shot sometime. Because it has a complex mechanism of action, the reverse agonist aspects take over the higher you go. However it also does last a lot longer when you dose higher since it takes a few more half-lives to clear out to a sub-active level.

Whenever I take it I start at 2mg and I always end up redosing later in the day but usually it feels the best before I redose, but I just want it to last longer. The shit is very potent and more is not necessarily better.

Many people report that buprenorphine produces a superior high at 2mg, but not above 2mg, unless you have tolerance to it. Perma-tolerance may fuck that up but give it a shot sometime. Because it has a complex mechanism of action, the reverse agonist aspects take over the higher you go. However it also does last a lot longer when you dose higher since it takes a few more half-lives to clear out to a sub-active level.

Whenever I take it I start at 2mg and I always end up redosing later in the day but usually it feels the best before I redose, but I just want it to last longer. The shit is very potent and more is not necessarily better.
I used to feel 2mg, I actually started with 8 recently and was very underwhelmed (only having used any opiates whatsoever maybe twice in 6-8 months) so I decided to push the dosage (for the first time, never had taken above 8mg before). I dont know how permatolerance can happen without ever having been dependent but it seems to be the case :-/

In fact 2mg used to have me puking anytime id smoke or just puking in general for 24 hours

I have serious opioid permatolerance, somehow 2mgh of bupe is still good for me though. Sometimes even makes me nod if I haven't had opiates for a while.

I have serious opioid permatolerance, somehow 2mgh of bupe is still good for me though. Sometimes even makes me nod if I haven't had opiates for a while.
I know it makes no sense but it almost seems like meth binges destroyed my brain and gave me a permatolerance to everything. Could also be the result of long term use of experimental nootropic RC stacks. Or its just from that month I smoked fent.