L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Build Your Own Threesome

4sak3n

Greenlighter
What would be your dream "build it yourself" threesome?

A number of ground rules:

1) It must be a threesome. The means 3 people participating. No orgies, no little "helpers" lending a hand and no Siamese twins (unless you count them as 2 distinct individuals) to get over that limit.

b) One of the individuals participating in the threesome must be you. So that limits your choices for the other participants to 2 other individuals.

III) In the interests of good taste let's keep the age limit 18+. I am aware that the age of legality varies from country to country (and sex to sex) but this is by far the most common cutoff so let's arbitrarily go with 18.

Other than that everything is fair game. Race, sex, any age over 18, historical accuracy, fictional characters ... everything is fair game. Basically list any two people from any facet of human life that you would like to have sex with at the same time. So if you want to have a threesome with Adolf Hitler and John Connor, go wild!

My picks?

Kari Byron and Scottie Chapman from Mythbusters. What more do you need? Sex appeal, youth, experience, tattoos, geekiness out of the wingwam.

Aaaaaaw yeah!

Michael Weatherly from NCIS and Layne Staley from Alice in Chains! Yum :D

kari is older than my mom

She's still a good-looking women, and smart as hell. We're allowed to ogle at 40-year-old men, but not women?

I'm gonna have to go with Natalie Portman and David Tennant. They're both brilliant, talented actors, and have a sense of humor. Also, I've had a girl-crush on Natalie for ages. And Tennant has the most immaculately disheveled hair I've ever seen on a man. Anyone who can play Hamlet as easily as The Doctor is a fucking legend in my book.

edward norton and brad pitt.

we would beat each other up, then jerk off together.

mmmmm brad pitt, but without the beard.

I get wet dreams about certain celebrities and then have a weird crush on them for a while. I had a crush on the guy from house (greg whats-his-name) and the guy who played Ben in LOST for a while. Also, Johnny Depp. I shall has Johnny Depp and the guy from House, please and thank you.

Me, my wife and Sasha Grey.

or

Me, my wife and Alexander Skarsgard.

There could be a lot potential with both pairings. Anna Paquin would be the third option as well.

bl: euphoria and kiwiqflyer
non-bl: kate winslet and rachel weisz

alasdair

non-bl: kate winslet and rachel weisz

^To hell with that alasdairm!

If anybody is banging Rachel Weisz it's going to be me. =D

Seriously I have had a crush on her since The Mummy.

More on topic. Amber Heard and Rooney Mara.

I've already had my ideal threesome. Nothing left to live for now... unless doing it again =D

If you werent a girl I would just troll this thread. I meen were you boared when you made it or what ? :D

I'm not really into celebrities to be honest.
I'd go with my boyfriend and this guy that we know who is super hot, like ridiculously hot, mmmm ;) unfortunately this guy has a girlfriend