• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

brushing your teeth

(Off topic) I think the ama in ayurveda would be more similar to the ferment in people's colons or the mucous that arises from certain food/combinations. I don't think it's excess cholesterol per se, but rather the effect of the fat (which, aside from being excessive, also slows down the other food too). I guess excess fat can compose ama though. Dabur is great, although it still has saccharin I think, Tom's is not sickly sweet like that.

__
Don't brush your tongue! You'll redistribute the germs on your brush and in your mouth. Scrape it! There are plastic tongue scrapers in any American drugstore. Eat right and don't eat too soon before you sleep and your tongue won't be coated anyway.

I don't remember the last time I brushed my teeth... :\

How can you stand it? Once I went for an entire day and half another day, and my teeth felt rough, I could feel the buildup all over them, like fuzz. :(

Just remember to floss. ;)

But why not spend 1 minute brushing in the morning? Is your schedule that rushed?

I dont understand why anyone would choose to neglect their teeth. You will be sorry. Oral pain (from toothaches and gum infections) is some of the worst pain Ive ever experianced. And I ALWAYS brushed. :\

Mmm, teath are something that are visbale when ever you smile, it is quite easy to pick if someone has not leaned their teeth as they look kinda shiny but not clean.

Also how horrible is it when u smell someone elses foul breath, ERK, i always carry gum with me i cant stand having like my mouth dirty n shit.

Usually every night, now i think about it last night i forgot haha.
No routine for myself, it all depends on where i end up late at night and if i'am home then if i can be bothered to brush my teeth haha!