• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Brownies?

purepremium

Bluelighter
I've smoked a lot of MJ in my life... all different types and kinds and different bowls pipes and bongs..

But the one thin I never did was make brownies!!

Is it hard to make them?

How much MJ would you need in order to make say 1 box of brownie mix?

I heard that when you make the brownies... you get high because when the weed is in the oven it burns a little and fills the house with the smoke and you get high.. is this true? BECAUSE if you can't smell it I am going to make them this weekend.. but the only problem is,... if you can smell it I don't want anyone to know I'm doing it.. so lets hope you can't =D

This probably sounds stupid... but how would you go about making the "special brownies"? Is there like a recipe on how to do it on the back of the brownie box :p

Is there a special type of MJ you should use? And do you get the same high effect as smoking it?

hahahahaha what the house fills with smoke and you get high? lol no dude thats so far off in the wrong way haha. you can just put the bud into the mix if you really wanna do it like that but its not as effective as making cannabutter and using that with the recipe instead of regular butter.look up a good recipe for cannabutter

I heard that when you make the brownies... you get high because when the weed is in the oven it burns a little and fills the house with the smoke and you get high.. is this true? BECAUSE if you can't smell it I am going to make them this weekend.. but the only problem is,... if you can smell it I don't want anyone to know I'm doing it.. so lets hope you can't =D

You have got to be fucking kidding me? if you actually beleive that please stop doing all drugs immediately. Your brains damaged enough.

no, it won't set on fire in the oven and get you high, but it WILL stink the house out. this isn't something any old 13 year old can do in their parents oven.

You have got to be fucking kidding me? if you actually beleive that please stop doing all drugs immediately. Your brains damaged enough.

no, it won't set on fire in the oven and get you high, but it WILL stink the house out. this isn't something any old 13 year old can do in their parents oven.

Not that it sets on fire in the oven... look my 16 year old cousin who I used to smoke weed with told me this.. and it's one of those things that kind of seem true but you just never know...

When you heat something.. anything... it lets off some vapors... and if you stick weed in a 375 degree oven... it is going to release some sort of smell...

When you say stink the house.. you mean it will smell like weed and someones smoking it.. or will it smells like you are cooking brownies?

hahahahaha what the house fills with smoke and you get high? lol no dude thats so far off in the wrong way haha. you can just put the bud into the mix if you really wanna do it like that but its not as effective as making cannabutter and using that with the recipe instead of regular butter.look up a good recipe for cannabutter

Does it matter though? Do you get a better high when you make cannabutter or if you just put it into the batter will it make you feel a little sick to your stomach once you eat it?

To make brownies you should first make cannabutter. I have posted instructions about both cannabutter and tincture here. After you have cannabutter (tincture should work too but I've never tried baking it except in muffins, which worked out fine) make the brownies according to your recipe, replacing the butter or oil with cannabutter.

I do recommend baking at below 300 to prevent THC from vaporizing off and being lost, but you will have to bake longer to get them to set.

Look through the forum a bit, in the last few days there has been a lot of discussion on edibles and there is a lot of valuable information.

ya youll get a way better high if you make the cannabutter. dont let these kids flame you like that haha you made my day today that was to funny

i've only made brownies once, and they were dubbed 'blackout brownies' by my friends due to their intensity. i added approx. 6 ounces of dried white widow shake to half a cup of butter and baked that into a brownie the size of half a sheet of paper. lets just say one bite was all you needed... an amazing experience, i plan to make more sometime this year

I might have to try that myself. 6 ounces of widow shake? Was it mostly trim leaf and bottom nugs, or broken up top nugs?

Do you get nauseous from eating the brownies? Or is it like smoking.. only takes longer?

I might have to try that myself. 6 ounces of widow shake? Was it mostly trim leaf and bottom nugs, or broken up top nugs?

mostly trim and bottom nugs in there, and it was free of stems. i was originally going to use only 3 ounces for the recipe, but decided i should just keep on straining more through the butter for a better effect.