WEIGHT: ?
COLOUR: Brown
EDGES: Bevelled
TEXTURE: Smooth/Hard/Spotty
SMELL: No Smell
TASTE: Chemical

PHOTO OF TEST:
img0283cz.jpg

Was sold as Beige Doves but they are obviously swans. Haven't dropped these yet but have heard they are better then the Blue Foxes (low MDxx), last 4-5 hours and I also heard someone took 2.5 and went to hospital with hyperthermia so I suspect a high dose of MDA.

Will be trying one tonight so I will post a trip report as soon as I can.

img0281kz.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so had these on Sunday.
7.30pm, double dropped.
8.20pm, wanting the band I'm seeing to hurry up and come on.. I can feel these starting to hit, and a slight sweat coming on.
Dancing/moshing, having a fairly good time.
9.30pm, band is over, skip over to another stage... and sit down. Made friends with some randoms and just talked, moving my feet about in front of me.
10.40pm, went to try find friends, to find they had gone home.. so went back to my new random friends. Had a dance to last few songs of the set.
11pm started walking home. Met someone who's phone died, so made it a mission to figure out how to call their lift. Spent about 40mins just walking slowly/talking/trying to figure out what to do.
12.20am, Got home, wanting to talk rubbish, making stories about nothing. Had a couple beers, and continued random conversation until around 2.30-3am.

From what has been around lately, these are pretty decent.
I was pretty tired/out of energy before dropping which probably decreased the fun a little bit, but I would have the again for sure!

Lol Listerine

You just gave everyone a report on what you did in the night, not really how you were feeling at set times and how the pills effects were! =P
From what I can gather you;

7.30 Doubled
8.20 Feel come up (not to strong/fast). Continue to dance and have a good time
9.30 Effects mostly worn off by now, still fidly/talkative (more than usual?)
10.40 From here on pills positive effects completely worn off (feeling after effects, talking shit)