(South Australia) brown mercedies

headdah

Bluelighter
sorry I consumed this pill in a club thursday night. doubled. 30min later started yarning and lazy eyes. The euphoric rush came in waves. Never peaked as I think its beacuse due to some strong speedbombs I racked up earlier that night. but indeed it was a good mdxx rush. almost had a gurn happening. ciggy tastes awesome, water was fantastic.

Anyone else had these?

Sorry I have no specs whats so ever as we just bought the pills and necked it.

What area are you from? I know their are some high level MDMA White Euro's doing the rounds in Melbourne. If only I could get my hands on them haha.

adelaide dude :( there hasn't been any good pills sinces the blue equals last yr. and i'm talking about proper mdma loving pills. i wouldn't count the brown euros and the trees from this yeaar and last good proper beans as they were Mda and not MDMA!!!!

adelaide dude :( there hasn't been any good pills sinces the blue equals last yr. and i'm talking about proper mdma loving pills. i wouldn't count the brown euros and the trees from this yeaar and last good proper beans as they were Mda and not MDMA!!!!

I thought the Brown Euros were MDEA. Either way they were crap. Munted but no love, empathy etc.

those brown euros were tested to be mda bro. its somewhere on this site. biscuit posted it.

I saw that the brown euros tested up as mda in that report, there were also a lot of beige euros floating around adelaide, i tested those with a full EZ tester and oddly enough Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke all tested up black but there was absolutely no reaction with Simons reagent (a very new kit) I consumed a few as did my other half, she hated them with a passion, I thought they were OK for partying on but they had absolutely no loviness and they were also trippy in that closed eye visuals were amusing at times. They tasted foul but nothing like MDMA bitterness. Fuck knows what they were? Oh and a fairly long roll also, about 7 hours.

those brown euros were tested to be mda bro. its somewhere on this site. biscuit posted it.

Correction - the euro's that tested to be MDA were the ligher kind that didn't have the distinct dome. The other (popular) kind that we all know likely included MDEA + Methamphetamine - I had a mte who tested positive to Methamphetamine after consuming 2 euro's 2 days prior to the test. No other drugs were consumed in the previous week, so definitely some Methamphetamine content. As far as I know they haven't been tested fully so I can't say what their exact content is, now can anyone else without that information.

I PM'd Buscuit about it a while ago because I was confused like you are. He set things straight and told me the euro's that had been tested were the copycat light brown euro's that didn't get into wide circulation. Ask him yourself if you like ;)

Correction - the euro's that tested to be MDA were the ligher kind that didn't have the distinct dome. The other (popular) kind that we all know likely included MDEA + Methamphetamine - I had a mte who tested positive to Methamphetamine after consuming 2 euro's 2 days prior to the test. No other drugs were consumed in the previous week, so definitely some Methamphetamine content. As far as I know they haven't been tested fully so I can't say what their exact content is, now can anyone else without that information.

That's what I thought 'coz I had the dark brown Euros that were domed & couldn't sleep until the following night. :p