• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

bros before hoes

The ironic thing is that by being such a wimp, she will lose respect for him, lose her lust for him, and then treat him worse because she's angry with him for not being his own man. Their relationship will eventually collapse. Hopefully he will learn from it and not make this mistake again. When he comes around, just pick up with him where you left off, i.e. give him another chance on the friendship front.

The truth is if he stands up to her, she will just dump him and find another man to leach off of. If that's the case. I myself always liked spending more time with a gf than with bros. College-age kids are trying too hard to fight their coming adult nature, and most adults would rather spend most of their time with a love partner of the opposite sex than with their bros or gals.

So it's his first serious relationship? This is a normal phase that should pass. He should soon find a way to balance multiple social commitments. If it doesn't pass quickly, he will be in for a stark learning experience following his first real break-up.

ebola

All you can do is give him your opinion on the situation and some advice. Once you do, step back. If you keep harping on him you're going to push him away.

If this is his first real relationship and consistent stream of pussy, nothing you say is going to change his mind. He'll have to learn how shitty she is on his own.

I wouldnt say she is being shitty but he hasnt figured out how to balance out his gf relationship and the relationship with his friends. Guys dont generally figure this out until sometime in their mid 20s.