• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bronkaid

jaymond

Bluelighter
What is the maximum safe dosing for bronkaid ( im aware of the max dose in a 24h period), im refering to the max dosing in milligrams of a single dose?

The drug can be toxic at doses only 2-3 times above the therapeutic range used to treat asthma. Aside from the ephedrine you crave, the other active ingredient is guaifenesin. This is simply put; Mucinex. I do understand you might not be getting the desired effects off of a single tablet, but I am not sure what dosing higher would do to you. We all metabolize stimulants extremely differently, and the dose is only in your system for 4 hours. If you metabolize too rapidly you could have ill-effects when doubling down on the dose due to the short half-life and fast onset. It is a slippery slope. Usually they do not allow "how to get higher" questions, but I am answering as a safety measure. I know they increase focus for many, and am unsure if you are going for that or the stimulant effect.

We cannot read your body and I would hate for anything bad to happen so I advise against this. There is a 6-capsule a day limit but because Ephedra can cause rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure, I cannot say that taking 50MG at once would be good. Side effects include heart palpitations, nausea, and vomiting but the real worry is a heart attack. Stimulants are tricky to guess and I wouldn't risk it, personally

At one point i was taking 4 tablets a day of bronkaid (100mg of ephedrine). I exercised heavily on it (weights not cardio) and fortunately did not have a problem. I do not recommend this at all -- healthy young males have had fatal heart attacks doing this precise thing (though generally with cardio). The most id take at one time was three tablets (75mg) but id have another 25mg later. These are very high doses. I would certainly feel the cardiovascular strain after taking 75mg.

I am also pretty sure the guaifenesin in bronkaid gave me kidney stones (its known to happen), so drink plenty of water if you take bronkaid!

50mg is probably safe if #1) you don't have a preexisting heart condition and #2) you don't perform strenous exercise. But since most young people are generally unaware if they have #1, proceed with caution.

The drug can be toxic at doses only 2-3 times above the therapeutic range used to treat asthma. Aside from the ephedrine you crave, the other active ingredient is guaifenesin. This is simply put; Mucinex. I do understand you might not be getting the desired effects off of a single tablet, but I am not sure what dosing higher would do to you. We all metabolize stimulants extremely differently, and the dose is only in your system for 4 hours. If you metabolize too rapidly you could have ill-effects when doubling down on the dose due to the short half-life and fast onset. It is a slippery slope. Usually they do not allow "how to get higher" questions, but I am answering as a safety measure. I know they increase focus for many, and am unsure if you are going for that or the stimulant effect.

We cannot read your body and I would hate for anything bad to happen so I advise against this. There is a 6-capsule a day limit but because Ephedra can cause rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure, I cannot say that taking 50MG at once would be good. Side effects include heart palpitations, nausea, and vomiting but the real worry is a heart attack. Stimulants are tricky to guess and I wouldn't risk it, personally
thanks, smart advise.

At one point i was taking 4 tablets a day of bronkaid (100mg of ephedrine). I exercised heavily on it (weights not cardio) and fortunately did not have a problem. I do not recommend this at all -- healthy young males have had fatal heart attacks doing this precise thing (though generally with cardio). The most id take at one time was three tablets (75mg) but id have another 25mg later. These are very high doses. I would certainly feel the cardiovascular strain after taking 75mg.

I am also pretty sure the guaifenesin in bronkaid gave me kidney stones (its known to happen), so drink plenty of water if you take bronkaid!

50mg is probably safe if #1) you don't have a preexisting heart condition and #2) you don't perform strenous exercise. But since most young people are generally unaware if they have #1, proceed with caution.
thanks, smart advise.

which works better ephedrine sulfate or ephedrine HCI ?

The hcl salt seems to kick in faster and be a little more potent mg to mg, but is only sold in 12.5mg tablets (primatene brand i believe). Since you can only buy two boxes of either one at a time, and i was taking 100mg a day (again, don't try to replicate that) I had to buy the bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate).

Whats your purpose for taking it?

The hcl salt seems to kick in faster and be a little more potent mg to mg, but is only sold in 12.5mg tablets (primatene brand i believe). Since you can only buy two boxes of either one at a time, and i was taking 100mg a day (again, don't try to replicate that) I had to buy the bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate).

thank-you friend

thank-you friend

my purpose for taking it is for energy/focus...

Ephedrine HCL is legal up here. I take 56mg (and admittedly gone higher) with 200-400 (sometimes 600mg) of caffeine for workouts, at least that’s why I started ....to kill appetite after ballooning to 300 lbs over 2 or 3 years. I “cycle”, sometimes taking a few weeks off here and there.

I also do various courses on and off. 40mg and 200mg caffeine for the pure sake of studying/prolonged reading helps.

Also higher doses for overnight shifts where I need to be awake sans maybe an hour.

It will keep you super focused and energized, there’s no doubt about that. I do medical checkups 3ish times a year, nothing wrong with the heart thus far.

I had been taking 100mg a day (4 bronkaid) for about 1.5 years without a break, then someone stole my wallet from my car, and without a drivers license, you cant buy bronkaid. I had just run out of bronkaid and was planning on buy some that day. Took 3 weeks to get a license. That first week off goddamm was I tired, depressed too. 100mg of ephedrine a day for 18 months straight to 0mg...you really feel it...

I had been taking 100mg a day (4 bronkaid) for about 1.5 years without a break, then someone stole my wallet from my car, and without a drivers license, you cant buy bronkaid. I had just run out of bronkaid and was planning on buy some that day. Took 3 weeks to get a license. That first week off goddamm was I tired, depressed too. 100mg of ephedrine a day for 18 months straight to 0mg...you really feel it...

Yup the 8mgs.

I found it helped kills my depression, especially early on. I’ve gone as high as you were going for months and stopped using them CT when. That cycling off lasted for months (random decision). That withdrawal you described, spot on. Felt like complete shit. The odd 400mg caffeine pill every few days would give a little spike but dam that period was rough, didn’t leave the house much (luckily was working from home)

Also had a period of combining it with Tramadol which was one of the weirdest, uncomfortable combos Ive experienced.