• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bromazolam (Pyrazolam) viable replacement for Valium?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I've been using Valium (10-20mg) along Passiflora and Hawthorn to ease stim comedowns and force me to sleep lately and frankly I like the two together. Thing is I've only got 90 pills left (5mg) and I was thinking Diclazepam pellets but I can't find any vendor stocking those atm, other than powder. I did find one ([removed -- negrogesic --though you did remove some characters you didn't remove remove enough to make it indiscernible])*****.net) stocking Bromazolam in pellet form (I do not handle RC benzo powder!*) but I don't know about those, and how well it may replace valium, as I like long lasting benzos as there is no real rebound anxiety (maybe just a bit, but way less than with Flualp for example). Does pyrazolam last as long as Diazepam and how do these compare? @hydroazuanacaine can you share your experience with this particular compound? If I remember right you had this tested did you also use some?
Thanks on advance errybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyrazolam does not last as long as diazepam, but it is pretty long lasting for a fast acting benzo. Longer lasting than alprazolam and etizolam for sure.

I wasn't a big fan of pyrazolam as i found it a little edgy and depressing. Could have been the circumstances. Pyrazolam is extremely close in structure to bromazolam with the only difference being a pyridine ring instead of phenyl. That said bromazolam is supposed to be quite abit superior to pyrazolam. I have never had bromazolam but from I understand it is quite good.

Flubromazolam is one that lasts very long from my experience, perhaps as long as diazepam but it is much stronger. It results in the best sleep of any benzodiazepine ive ever come across, but results in next day sedation if you aren't careful with the dosing. It is the most potent RC benzo.

If its between pyrazolam and bromazolam I'd definitely go with bromazolam.

Pyrazolam does not last as long as diazepam, but it is pretty long lasting for a fast acting benzo. Longer lasting than alprazolam and etizolam for sure.

I wasn't a big fan of pyrazolam as i found it a little edgy and depressing. Could have been the circumstances. Pyrazolam is extremely close in structure to bromazolam with the only difference being a pyridine ring instead of phenyl. That said bromazolam is supposed to be quite abit superior to pyrazolam. I have never had bromazolam but from I understand it is quite good.

Flubromazolam is one that lasts very long from my experience, perhaps as long as diazepam but it is much stronger. It results in the best sleep of any benzodiazepine ive ever come across, but results in next day sedation if you aren't careful with the dosing. It is the most potent RC benzo.

If its between pyrazolam and bromazolam I'd definitely go with bromazolam.
Thanks for the heads up buddy! Btw pyrazolam and bromazolam are the same thing !

@nznity and @sekio, I have the chore of having to chose between Diclazepam powder for basically 60 utopiaro$/1000 1 Mg doses which I will have trouble with dosing properly plus I won't feel safe and will probably overdo it, or ( the least dangerous IMO after Diclaz) v Bromazilam which I have found in pellet form, which I prefer. Thing is price is high and buck/dose powder diclaz is the winner.

Protips welcome