• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Broad City

noone1

Bluelighter
Has anyone else gotten into this comedy central show? I can't believe it hasn't been discussed here before. Hard to describe it's about two weird stoner chicks but that description doesn't do the show justice. It's bizarrely sweet and has a psychedelic feel.

I don't know if I would call it psychedelic but it is awesome.

I would describe it as two hilarious, recently graduated, New Yorker potheads chicks trying to make it on their own... hijinks ensues.

Nice thread! I was gonna make one for broad city but I just never did.
I don't get a psychedelic feel from it, but they always set the tone extremely well (better than I would have expected)
I think it's funny but I don't find myself laughing very often. Lincoln/Hannibal is always crushin it.

I can't really imagine what it's like for people with blue eyes

iv watched a couple episodes and i do like that they smoke weed, and the production, music and the gamer room mate. but i am not finding the main characters very likeable so far...

I don't know if I would call it psychedelic but it is awesome.

I would describe it as two hilarious, recently graduated, New Yorker potheads chicks trying to make it on their own... hijinks ensues.

Yeah I guess the word I meant to use was surrealist. It's surrealist absurdist comedy. Reminds me a lot of the marx brothers.

It's still kind of psychadelic to me. Hannibal is the best part of the show.

^ Agreed.

tumblr_n2yqf1YGGM1qfc062o6_250.gif

Love this show. They make a reference to bluelight in this season. Did anyone catch that?

It's the dog wedding episdode. They're unplugging from the internet to go outside. They rollerskate to the park, talk about how nice it is to be offline, but that they miss bluelight. How they want to marry bluelight!

That's the blue light that flashes on your phone when you get a notification
but good link! i didn't make the connection