(Queensland) Brisbane - White Smileys

candyflip420

Bluelighter
Hey i have been offered white smilies from quite a few differant
people lately but havnt heard anything about them and no PR.
If anyone could give me ANY sort of info would be great :)

Name: White Smiley
Colour: White w/ off white/brown specs
Logo: smiley face
Height: 2mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 0.27mg
Scored: yes
Bevel: -
Texture: quite waxy, not to much powder in bag.
Smell: Nose is really blocked, can't smell anything lol
Taste: very bitter! licked one and it was very chemically and gross
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: -
Mandelin Reagent Result: -

CLICK LINK FOR PICTURE

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8389/img0214wq.jpg

Last edited:
Hi candyflip420. We'll need more information sorry, especially given the description "white smilies" which I'm sure must be about as common a press as "hearts" or "mitsubishis". Can you please try to follow the guidelines and provide further details:

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

If you can get some more of the above and/or a picture pm me and I'll re-open the thread.

These have been circulating for a long time now. Have contained a moderate dose of DXM every time I've come across them.

yeah but you're also in a differant state and like belarki said, theyre probabaly one of the most common stamps

^ the picture should help narrow it down though. Nice photo by the way :) The bevel on the face only, fact that they're quite thin, and score on the rear should make them a little easier to identify.

There were come yellow smileys with an identical smiley press earlier in the year, normally I have noticed subtle differences in Smiley Press's.
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20126

Not that it's much to go by, but the ones at the start of the year were amphetamines no MDxx.
Ultimately best thing you can do is test.

Also are you sure about 2mm height? Thats an extremely flat pill, pills are commonly 4mm in height as were the yellow smileys.

although that press does look very similar, it does has some differances which are hard to explain. the face is kinda pushed out fromt the pill but eyes and mouth are pressed in. and yes it was a rough estimate lol i think 3/4mm sounds more correct...they were just a little thinner than your average..imo

also, those were in adelaide and no mention of in brisbane? i was offered these from several completely seperate sources (brisbane) before i purchased... =\ hmm also i purchased a test kit from enligten.org about a week or so ago...how long do they usually take?

Got some white smileys in Sydney 2weeks back tested with Marquis and mandeline both no reaction at all. Didn't bother taking m but friends had some with absolutely no effects guess they were just hoping despite me telling m they r DUDS
They were thin pills to 3mm

Last edited:
Me n some mates got on these the other night. Theyre speed bombs, i guess they do the job and provide for a
good night given the state of things. Cant wait for some real MD though..

Me n some mates got on these the other night. Theyre speed bombs, i guess they do the job and provide for a
good night given the state of things. Cant wait for some real MD though..

Thanks blueangel I was offered these on the weekend although the person who offered them said they were pretty average. Good to have another opinion.