• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane - PILLS!!! 11/4/02

Everyone was at the *. By one you couldn't move in that place. Drum and Bass.... mmmmmmm Drum and Bass.
Anyways as for being on topic there are still some barrels getting around (not that I'd ever buy any *ahem*), but getting scarce now - get 'em while you can kids.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 22 April 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Barrels
RED CAUTIONS (very few @ moment)
Yellow stars (mega speed pill)
Blue OHMS (wicked pill!)
Pink OHMS (not originals but not bad)
MDMA caps also floating about the ones i have seen are very strong and weighing in at about 130mg so be careful please when mixing caps and pills or mixing anything please be sure you test everything you take!!!
Go hard or go to a rave either way be sure to GO!

How are the blue barrels going around atm compared to the 6 pointed stars from a few months ago? Are they better than the blue/green mtv's?

Those caps sounds interesting. Have not actually seen one before. How do you test them and I guess they would be more pricey then normal pillz.
[ 23 April 2002: Message edited by: Datastream ]

^^^
you test it the same as you would a pill... tho, instead of scraping off a bit from the pill, open the cap and take out a small sample.
M

cravin- if someone's offering you barrels grab them! I think they're better than the MTV's and 6er stars.

white/yellow/beige oakleys are around.
Large size pills, fairly crumbly.
Has anyone else had these?
So i know whether to get them or not.
Cheers

found the crumbly OAKLEY'S to a poor pill a friend of mine showed me a clean pressed one and then i found myself rather Fucked later on that night

Had blue barrells and white UFO's recently,
is there anything around better then these two at the moment??

Apparently white hearts are doing the rounds - test really well, haven't known anyone to give them a bash yet.
Also, small amount of powder going round, apparently very good too.
Been steering clear of the MDMA lately, hope that helps.

me and a couple of mates of mine are thinking about getting some white popeyes or blue mtv's around brissy. i know there are heaps good reports on both these pills but im just a bit sus cause they're pretty cheap and too good to be true. if anyone has info on these 2 pills around at the moment then thanks heaps. cheers

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. People don't deal drugs out of the goodness of their heart, they do it to make money.
BigTrancer :)

Good point BT.. but i have known the odd occasion where i've gotten stuff at an amazing price.
It does happen...
So spEEdoze.. test the pills first...if youre buying a large number of them.. ask for a sample.
The green/blue MTV's are quality pills...
The white popeyes were pretty popular too, from memory.
But the only way youre going to know if they're the real deal is to test them. Spend the extra money and buy an EZ tester...
Back to topic:
Red Doves are around... they're ok.. but i wouldnt buy them again.
Blue Barrels are still around!
Yellow Oakelys: waste of time in my opinion.
MDA caps are floating around.. white powder inside. Yes thats MDA not MDMA.
White/Grey 6-point stars.. they're pretty damn fine actually... only had a half, just after smoking crystal... still chopped me.
007's are still about too. Theyre quite quality as well.
Blue Diamonds: ummm.. i'd had too much coke before these so i dont think i can give a good opinion. Half got me rolling a little bit.
Thats about all for now people...
Have to take some time off the scene due to a minor hospitilastion coming up next week,
so i'll be in a legal, painkiller type la-la land for a week! Therefore...any posts i make after monday should be taken seriously!

Re: Popeyes - best pill i've had this year - if you can get cheap, i'd personally recommend grabbing a shitload... BUT, they are old news now, hence they may be imitations, and the cheap price is always an indication you might be buying absolute shit gear. But, sometimes the $20 pill presents itself :p
MDA caps are apparently out, not mind-shattering but of decent vintage, still got white hearts, 007s, and new batch of blue barrels being touted at a pharmacy near you.
Apparently the lot of them are *alright* investments, but nothing worth more than 7-8/10.
If the caps are the same ones as last time (MDA ones that is) they're dosed around 130mg from memory, good shit.. but test them to make sure it's legit. But, from user reports they aren't tht good, sorry can't provide first hand account.
Note - MDA has a DIFFERENT colour reaction to MDMA, so you can know if these are the caps you're getting.
Peas out.
[ 09 May 2002: Message edited by: SupaspeeD ]