• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bringing acid to Hawaii. How to get past security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaylum

Greenlighter
Im thinking of hiding a tab in a book but not positive that it will pass through security undetected. I want to have it on the plane with me. Anyone know any ways to hide a tab? I know it seems simple but i cannot take a huge risk because the consequences are crazy. Thanks

Lol 1 tab??????? Seriously? This isn't allowed here but I walked through departures with a sheet of acid, a bag full of amt and various other assorteds.... In my pockets.

So im guessing the detectors you walk through don't detect LSD or blotter paper through pockets?

...are you for real? Like they are metal detectors... They even had to pat me down because my shoes had some metal on them, nope.

I'm talking I had a fucking sheet of acid, 20 pellets of amt, I have no idea how many benzos, bk-2c-b, mxe, mxp, fuck I dunno anymore man

Unless your LSD has suddenly taken on a metallic form (however by then I don't suggest boarding the plane) you'll be fine.

Yeah, stick it in a book right where the page joins the spine. Jam it in there tight so that even if they hold the book up and open it to see if anything drops out it'll probably stay in there. They would have to open every page wide open for it to fall out. Just remember what page it's in.

As others have pointed out that we do not allow this kind of question here. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.